• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 20, 2014
Construction has started on our new screened in porch that will feature a new bar over looking Eastern Lake with amazing views. Come check out the progress!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Well, let me start by welcoming the new owners of Old Florida Fish House. We were in Atlanta having dinner and overheard a conversation about Seagrove. So I just had to get involved. Just so happen the guy lives here. We talked about what we liked and didn't like and he was raving about the Sushi at Old Florida Fish House along with the gumbo. I said that we just couldn't get into it, actually couldn't get pass the menu. He told us about the new ownership and how wonderful it was. So our first week back we decided to stop in for a light snack...no problem. We sat at the bar(our favorite place) and grilled the bartender, Amy, poor thing. But all of her answers were right down our alley. We ordered the fried crab claws and the spinach salad with the warm bacon dressing. Both were out of this world. Let me tell you about the crab claws: I ordered a second order. Not one was left. They were some of the best crab claws we have had in many, many years. We were also told that the French Fries were freshly cut and cooked twice. Someone on 30A finally knows how to cook proper fries. Can't wait to go back and try the burger and fries, although it will be difficult not to oder the fried crab claws.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
Glad they know how to fry potatoes. Amazing what difficulty some places have with simple french fries. Havana at Rosemary Beach gets them right too. 723 on the other hand serves suck faux frozen fries.