• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30aconcerned

Beach Lover
Oct 26, 2012
Well, I stand corrected!! That's a relief!!!

Glad you are relieved. Wonder how relieved
you will be when you are standing at the "Pearly Gates". That's when all the "corrections" will be done. Everyone to themselves but don't diss on anyone because you think they support The Lord. Don't guess you frequent Chick-fila either. Lordy, you would be less agitated if you would take a minute to READ before you jump on your bandwagon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reality

Beach Comber
Jan 20, 2013
Glad you are relieved. Wonder how relieved
you will be when you are standing at the "Pearly Gates". That's when all the "corrections" will be done. Everyone to themselves but don't diss on anyone because you think they support The Lord. Don't guess you frequent Chick-fila either. Lordy, you would be less agitated if you would take a minute to READ before you jump on your bandwagon.

Wow, didn't know I had a bandwagon. Nor do I believe I dissed anyone's belief, I simply made a statement that the belief may not be held by all that work in such a uniform. And, no I do not frequent any place that proudly discriminates. I do miss those chicken sandwiches - oh well!

Of course, all of this is null and void considering I was incorrect (see - admittance is key) about the uniform. There wasn't anything for me to read as I wasn't the one that saw what was written on the shirts. Quite ironic, I believe and funny too.

Now, when someone opens a Pearly Gates down here, then I will be truly relieved. Hope you have a blessed day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Holiday Properties

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2012
Grayton Beach
www.itrip.net
Here's a little inside info about the Pig/Preachers Kitchen! The Perfect Pig/Preachers Kitchen family are diligently working to try to have the 3 new locations up and running mid January or so. Pig Gulf Place will be serving the same amazing menu as the original! The Preachers kitchen locations will be serving up gourmet burgers, fresh fish, as well as ready made options. All of us at the pig take great pride in providing sowal with amazing food and thank you all for your support! Praise the Lard!