1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

For Rent Old Seagrove, 2/2, 1,800 Sq Ft, $1,950, Garage, Fireplace

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Mary Howell, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Mary Howell

Mary Howell Beach Comber

IS1vw4makwxcs60000000000.jpg Home for Rent in highly sought after Sugarwood Beach, one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Old Seagrove because of its proximity to Seaside, its seclusion and custom architecture. Walk to the beach, Seaside, the Cowgirl Kitchen. Just a short ride to Publix. Beautiful, one-story 1,800 square foot house on a wooded, .3 acre lot with garage, driveway, sunroom, foyer, open floor plan, high ceilings, large windows and a fireplace. Large laundry room with washer/dryer. Lots of storage space, closets galore. Large master suite plus large guest bedroom. Tiled bathrooms. Immaculate. Unfurnished. $1,950/month. Available October .

Attached Files:

2. Dmoss

Dmoss Beach Comber

Hey My husband and I are very interested in your property for rent We have a 7 lb Pomeranian that is 8 years old and totally housebroken We are friends with Gary and Jan Wingo who live in Sugarwood We would love a furnished home but can rent furniture We are interested in a 6 month or month to month rental Would consider a year's lease if we could give 30 day notice after 6 months. Would you mind sending me an email debmoss78@gmail.com or call 321-279-6250 if it is still available?
    @

3. Lesdag

Lesdag Beach Comber

Hi!
    Is this property still available? If so, what is the n do step to schedule a viewing?
    Thank you!