• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
15 Azalea Street; corner of 30-A and Azalea Street

Nestled among Old Seagrove's largest, beautiful old oaks. 2000 Sq. Feet.
3 bedroom 2 bath home on large 90X110 corner lot across the street from the beach. Great for long or short term rentals; home has spectacular gulf views from third story roof deck.

Selling Price $1,575,000

865-1061
drmail@mchsi.com

Realtors? bring me a buyer for 3%

Last edited:

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
I think I know this house, I hope no one buys it as a tear down, and subsequently levels the old growth trees around it.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
The lot size is 90 X 110 feet. It is located one lot northwest of what I call the "Hidden Tunnel beach access" There is no TDC sign; it borders a white fence and the access a tunnel of trees; awsome. I lived there for 12 years.

The old growth trees are what make the lot. There is plenty of room to build a new house without cutting down even one tree. The lot has some of the largest, oldest trees in Seagrove. Azalea is one of the most beautiful canopy roads in Old Seagrove. I will be doing some low clearing in the next few days to open up the yard to make it easier to see from the road. It is not on MLS; I want to sell it to someone who really cares about preserving the trees.

The deck is the first open roof deck built in Old Seagrove and it sits 15 feet above the treeline. In the spring there is an ocean of fragrant white magnolias east, west and north. On the fourth of July, a perfect perch for cooling the participants with a powerful hosing.

Last edited:

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
I would love some property in this particular area I love the old growth trees. Man I wish I could buy it, care to lease it to me until I can? :D This house will be sold in no time.