1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Seagrove house on 30-A For Sale By Owner

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Dave Rauschkolb, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Dave Rauschkolb

Dave Rauschkolb Beach Fanatic

15 Azalea Street; corner of 30-A and Azalea Street

Nestled among Old Seagrove's largest, beautiful old oaks. 2000 Sq. Feet.
    3 bedroom 2 bath home on large 90X110 corner lot across the street from the beach. Great for long or short term rentals; home has spectacular gulf views from third story roof deck.

Selling Price $1,575,000

865-1061
    drmail@mchsi.com

Realtors? bring me a buyer for 3%

Last edited: Oct 12, 2005
  2. wetwilly

wetwilly Beach Fanatic

Any pictures or lot size info? What beach access does this house have proximity to?

3. bsmart

bsmart brain

I think I know this house, I hope no one buys it as a tear down, and subsequently levels the old growth trees around it.

4. Dave Rauschkolb

Dave Rauschkolb Beach Fanatic

The lot size is 90 X 110 feet. It is located one lot northwest of what I call the "Hidden Tunnel beach access" There is no TDC sign; it borders a white fence and the access a tunnel of trees; awsome. I lived there for 12 years.

The old growth trees are what make the lot. There is plenty of room to build a new house without cutting down even one tree. The lot has some of the largest, oldest trees in Seagrove. Azalea is one of the most beautiful canopy roads in Old Seagrove. I will be doing some low clearing in the next few days to open up the yard to make it easier to see from the road. It is not on MLS; I want to sell it to someone who really cares about preserving the trees.

The deck is the first open roof deck built in Old Seagrove and it sits 15 feet above the treeline. In the spring there is an ocean of fragrant white magnolias east, west and north. On the fourth of July, a perfect perch for cooling the participants with a powerful hosing.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2005
  5. bsmart

bsmart brain

I would love some property in this particular area I love the old growth trees. Man I wish I could buy it, care to lease it to me until I can? :D This house will be sold in no time.

6. GVM

GVM Beach Lover

Great house. Great location.