• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
The time has come. We sign all papers on our place tomorrow, pick up the U-Haul, pack it Fri and Saturday and leave Sunday to become permanent FL residents! :wave:

We will rent in Destin till mid December, when HOPEFULLY, our house will be finished and we can become permanent residents of SoWal - Blue Mtn. Beach!

Thanks so much for being so welcoming and above all, ENTERTAINING :rotfl:

I have really found a nest of wonderful folk and thanks for sharing your piece of paradise with me.

Look forward to saying howdy in person one day. This is me and my dh (whom we will call Moondoggie as he was Gidget's beau in the movies) > :clap_1::clap_1:

See you on the beach, or in the store, or in Red Bar, or in the dog park....... ;-)

Gidget

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
The time has come. We sign all papers on our place tomorrow, pick up the U-Haul, pack it Fri and Saturday and leave Sunday to become permanent FL residents! :wave:

We will rent in Destin till mid December, when HOPEFULLY, our house will be finished and we can become permanent residents of SoWal - Blue Mtn. Beach!

Thanks so much for being so welcoming and above all, ENTERTAINING :rotfl:

I have really found a nest of wonderful folk and thanks for sharing your piece of paradise with me.

Look forward to saying howdy in person one day. This is me and my dh (whom we will call Moondoggie as he was Gidget's beau in the movies) > :clap_1::clap_1:

See you on the beach, or in the store, or in Red Bar, or in the dog park....... ;-)

Gidget

Welcome to God's country. Be prepared for the worst when you go to change your tags.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
The official Sowal greeting is "the otter flies at midnight". :wave:

Say it to random people who seem to be staring at you in bars and restaurants. If they're Sowallers, they know what it means, if they aren't you win the "crazy" game and they'll leave you alone. :D

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
The official Sowal greeting is "the otter flies at midnight". :wave:

Say it to random people who seem to be staring at you in bars and restaurants. If they're Sowallers, they know what it means, if they aren't you win the "crazy" game and they'll leave you alone. :D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wow.. Had decided SoWallers were mostly vermin-fixated. I keep hearing people say: "The other flies are mid-size..." I've smiled and answered things like, "yes, but there are some big ones at the beach...." :dunno: