• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
Semi retired woman seeking long long-term rental on 30A or close to. Would like to have a 2 or 3 bedroom 2 bath. Currently living at Beachside Villas I need more room some utilities are included in my rent here I work part-time no pets

LizzieB

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2016
Seagrove
Semi retired woman seeking long long-term rental on 30A or close to. Would like to have a 2 or 3 bedroom 2 bath. Currently living at Beachside Villas I need more room some utilities are included in my rent here I work part-time no pets
Hi, I am trying to move to the Seagrove area do you know of any units available at Beachside Villas been trying to find
something but I live in Alabama. How much do they rent for usually?

Thanks
Liz

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
Hi, I am trying to move to the Seagrove area do you know of any units available at Beachside Villas been trying to find

Thanks
Liz
I am renting from a private owner I do not know what is available at Beachside Villas you would have to contact them. My unit is very small 2 bedroom 2 bath very small living area. Also I forgot to include my email address on my original ad don't see where I can include it now so I will put it here in the hopes that someone will read it it is krb634@yahoo.com

Last edited:

LizzieB

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2016
Seagrove
I am renting from a private owner I do not know what is available at Beachside Villas you would have to contact them. My unit is very small 2 bedroom 2 bath very small living area. Also I forgot to include my email address on my original ad don't see where I can include it now so I will put it here in the hopes that someone will read it it is krb634@yahoo.com
Thanks, I will try and find a number for them.

Blowe

Beach Lover
Jul 5, 2010

Thanks
Liz
Good Morning!
I have a place in Seagrove Beach....2 bedroom 2 bath and Studio. 1 acre fenced in on South side of 30-a 2300.00/month lmk if you are interested :) All the Best!!

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
Good Morning!
I have a place in Seagrove Beach....2 bedroom 2 bath and Studio. 1 acre fenced in on South side of 30-a 2300.00/month lmk if you are interested :) All the Best!!
Thanks but that is way out of my budget

Choctawbaygirl

Beach Comber
May 3, 2015
Santa Rosa Beach
I have just listed my 2 bdr 2 ba Florida Cottage for rent that is close to everything..and is approx. 1,150 sf. has a private yard, and perfect for a single person. If you are interested call or text me at 850-830-5783. Linda

Richard68

Beach Crab
Aug 19, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach/ Seagrove

I have a 2 bed 2 bath with office in Seagrove across the street from the beach. Some utilities are included. $1800 Call or text Rich 419-466-3856