• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ccj

Beach Comber
Mar 17, 2007
Hi everyone. I would like to announce that Onano Neighborhood Cafe in Rosemary Beach is now open for lunch. We are open for lunch Mon-Fri 11-2, and we are open for brunch on Sundays 10-2. We are open for dinner as well Mon-Sat. I've included a sample brunch menu (the lunch menu is very similar to the brunch menu just minus the pancakes, eggs benedict, and the shrimp and grits is substituted with a seafood pasta dish). The food is great and we hope to see you there. Thanks.

Mixed Green Salad $9
Tossed in an herbed sherry vinaigrette, with tomatoes, shaved fennel, Gaeta olives, onions, and soft goat cheese
Salmon and Spinach Salad $16
Baby spinach and cannellini beans tossed with onion and heart of palm in blood orange vinaigrette, and topped with a fennel dusted grilled salmon fillet
Chicken and Romaine Salad $13
Romaine hearts tossed with tomatoes, onions, artichokes, fresh croutons, and lemon-garlic vinaigrette, topped with grilled chicken breast and parmesan cheese
Garden Frittata $12
Crimini mushrooms, tomato, caramelized onions, spinach, and fontina cheese. Served with mixed greens
Pancakes $7
Three fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with macerated fresh berries
Onano Eggs Benedict $12
Two lightly poached eggs on pork loin, roasted green tomato, and our homemade focaccia and topped with hollandaise. Served with creamy grits and saut?ed asparagus
Crabcakes $16
Fresh jumbo lump crabcakes topped with roasted tomato aioli. Served with mixed greens
Skirt Steak Open-Faced Sandwich $13
Pan seared skirt steak served on grilled focaccia and topped with red wine pickled onions. Served with seasonal vegetables and roasted potatoes
Shrimp and Grits $16
Fresh local jumbo shrimp saut?ed with pancetta and roasted tomatoes, and served on creamy grits with a shellfish brodo
Chicken Diavola $13
Chicken breast saut?ed and braised in a lemon-garlic sauce. Served on creamy grits with seasonal vegetables
Fresh Fish $16
Grilled grouper served on a chilled cannellini bean salad with saut?ed asparagus and topped with a light lemon-basil vinaigrette

For the Kids

Pancakes $6
Spaghetti and Meatballs $8
Pasta with Tomato Sauce $7
Pasta with Butter and Parmesan $7
Chicken Fingers with Fruit Salad $7

ccj

Beach Comber
Mar 17, 2007
We will be open for Easter brunch, and I would suggest reservations for that particular day. Reservations are normally not required, but I've got a feeling it's going to be busy. Just give us a call at (850) 231-2436, and we will put you down. Thanks.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yummy! :clap_1:

phillycheese

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2007
Sandestin
Some friends and I went to Onano's for lunch this afternoon.The place was very busy for such a small place. Our server told us that it was the busiest day they have had. They have outside seating which was nice on a beautiful day like today.The food was excellent, especially the chicken diavolo dish.The chef came to our table to ask how everything was, which I thought was a nice touch.I asked him how he made the chicken diavolo; he gave me a sly grin and told me his recipe.It seems too easy, so I'm sure he didn't give me the whole recipe.Can't say that I blame him.It was great.

Uncle Timmy

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Blue Mountain Beach
I just love the atmosphere at Onano. Glad to hear you're open for lunch; what a great way to enjoy the fabulous weather we are having lately, eating outside at your restaurant.

I'm sure you will see me there soon.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Sounds great! If I'm ever free for lunch I'll swing by there sometime! :clap_1: