• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I'm coming for dinner tomorrow night. What should I order? We have a later reservation -- have to get the kids to bed first. I'm very excited. We've been there several times but not since the onanochef! Hope you impress us!;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
We actually aren't currently running the scallops on the menu. We may bring them back as a special in the future.

I'll give you my personal favorites from each category:

Appetizer:
Calamari - lightly dusted and fried golden brown, served with roasted tomato aioli or marinara

Salad:
Chopped Romaine - our version of the caesar, with Garlic Parmesean dressing, sunflower seeds, cherry tomatoes, and fried flatbread.
Arugula - honey balsamic vinaigrette, mozzarella, toasted walnuts, and proscuitto.

Entree:
Veal Scallopini - It would take me too long to explain this one, because I like it far too much. Just trust me when I say it's so good you'll want to lick the plate.

Dessert:
Tiramisu or Amaretto Cheesecake

Of course, everything else is just as good, but those are my favorites.

I hope you have a great time!

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Hey Tis- it was nice to meet you and your family on Halloween! Hope you guys have a great night out!!:clap_1:

Thanks it was nice to meet your tribe as well!! We're looking forward to our night --we've bribed Rapunzel into babysitting! I hope she isn't too hungover from Kitty's going away party! :razz: