• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Meaghan

Beach Crab
Oct 21, 2015
I recently got a job in Blue Mountain Beach and am looking to move into a one bedroom/carriage house in the area. I do not care about proximity to the beach as I am not trying to spend more than $900 total/month on living arrangements. I am open to other options, such as finding a roommate! I am looking to move in by December at the latest.

T.Knieling

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2015
I recently got a job in Blue Mountain Beach and am looking to move into a one bedroom/carriage house in the area. I do not care about proximity to the beach as I am not trying to spend more than $900 total/month on living arrangements. I am open to other options, such as finding a roommate! I am looking to move in by December at the latest.

T.Knieling

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2015
Hi. I'm looking at renting a 3/2 in SRB off 30A and 393. Nov 1. If interested in possible room mate option let me know. Message me 8645177939 and I can give you the details and pics. Anything nice down here comes with a hefty price tag, much more pleasant shared.
Thanks, Tammy

T.Knieling

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2015
Hi. I'm looking at renting a 3/2 in SRB off 30A and 393. Nov 1. If interested in possible room mate option let me know. Message me 8645177939 and I can give you the details and pics. Anything nice down here comes with a hefty price tag, much more pleasant shared.
Thanks, Tammy

Cassity

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2015

Hello!!
I have a large 3br 2.5ba custom home located very near to Blue Mnt Beach . I have a room for rent coming open in early December.
I have an ad posted here on the SoWal forum with pics and house details. Bedroom has personal balcony and walk in closet and is approx 15x11.5sf . Very quiet home and neighborhood. Please contact me at s.cassity5@gmail.com or 850-865-0205

Sincerely.
Sharon Cassity

Nina Dolin

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2015
Hello, I am 26 years old and also looking for a roommate as I am relocating to Seaside for a new job as well. I am clean, young professional, focused on my career. I'm looking to rent anywhere from $600-$900/month. Let me know if you are interested in either going in on a two or three bedroom near the Seaside/Santa Rosa Beach area or have a room available.

Thank you! :)

Kind Regards,

Nina