1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted One Bedroom/Carriage House

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Meaghan, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Meaghan

Meaghan Beach Crab

I recently got a job in Blue Mountain Beach and am looking to move into a one bedroom/carriage house in the area. I do not care about proximity to the beach as I am not trying to spend more than $900 total/month on living arrangements. I am open to other options, such as finding a roommate! I am looking to move in by December at the latest.

2. T.Knieling

T.Knieling Beach Comber

3. T.Knieling

T.Knieling Beach Comber

Hi. I'm looking at renting a 3/2 in SRB off 30A and 393. Nov 1. If interested in possible room mate option let me know. Message me 8645177939 and I can give you the details and pics. Anything nice down here comes with a hefty price tag, much more pleasant shared.
    Thanks, Tammy

4. T.Knieling

T.Knieling Beach Comber

5. Cassity

Cassity Beach Comber

Hello!!
    I have a large 3br 2.5ba custom home located very near to Blue Mnt Beach . I have a room for rent coming open in early December.
    I have an ad posted here on the SoWal forum with pics and house details. Bedroom has personal balcony and walk in closet and is approx 15x11.5sf . Very quiet home and neighborhood. Please contact me at s.cassity5@gmail.com or 850-865-0205

Sincerely.
    Sharon Cassity

6. Nina Dolin

Nina Dolin Beach Comber

Hello, I am 26 years old and also looking for a roommate as I am relocating to Seaside for a new job as well. I am clean, young professional, focused on my career. I'm looking to rent anywhere from $600-$900/month. Let me know if you are interested in either going in on a two or three bedroom near the Seaside/Santa Rosa Beach area or have a room available.

Thank you! :)

Kind Regards,

Nina