• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
From October 5.

DSCN4286.jpg

DSCN4287.jpg

DSCN4289.jpg

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Great example in those photos of someone doing dune restoration the RIGHT way, rather than an ugly, knee-jerk seawall.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
I just love to see Seagrove beach getting wider, it was looking pretty slim.... it really is one of my favorite places on this earth :love:

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
seagrovelover said:
I just love to see Seagrove beach getting wider, it was looking pretty slim.... it really is one of my favorite places on this earth :love:

We were down there last weekend and were pleasantly surprised at how much better it looked :clap_1:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
JB said:
Great example in those photos of someone doing dune restoration the RIGHT way, rather than an ugly, knee-jerk seawall.

Also a great example of the value of Kurt's efforts on this site. The guy had a simple question and it was answered immediately with real time photographs. Where else could you get that? :clap_1:

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
Landlocked said:
Also a great example of the value of Kurt's efforts on this site. The guy had a simple question and it was answered immediately with real time photographs. Where else could you get that? :clap_1:

And where else could one learn of our mandatory beach staples were it not for your expert photography skills, LL....cheez-its in one hand and a drink in the other! :funn: