• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scudder

Beach Crab
Jul 12, 2005
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they would recommend this condo? Also, did Hurricane Dennis do any major damage to the beach in the Seagrove area? I am planning a trip in October. Thank you!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
scudder said:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they would recommend this condo? Also, did Hurricane Dennis do any major damage to the beach in the Seagrove area? I am planning a trip in October. Thank you!
Kurt has posted photos of One Seagrove Place.

Underthebluemoon

Beach Lover
Jun 18, 2005
We've stayed here many times, it's a good location, and the condos are well maintained. The pool is kind of off to the side of the building, but it's okay. Each unit is different, but you can go to their website and virtual tour most of them, then request the one you want. Because of the design of the building, the units that end in 05 (505, 605, etc.,) have an extra patio that the others don't. They don't show them in the photos, and they should, because it's large enough to hold a table, chairs, etc.,and it makes for a nice spot to dine "al fresco." I tried to add a few pictures to this, but the file was too large.

We've had some great times there.

osp

Beach Crab
Sorry it took us so long to respond. We've just started scowering the net, looking for forums and blogs asking about us. Please be aware that any time you have questions about the condition of the beach or One Seagrove Place; you are encouraged to visit sowal.com and look at area photos, and you can visit our website as well, for up-to-date info (or call our hurricane hotline).

http://www.oneseagroveplace.com

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I shoot a lot of photos there and it is popular. Lots of snowbirds in the offseason, and families in season. The management folks are friendly and all the units are kept in good condition and furnished nicely.

I like the feature on their website where you can click on a unit in the building diagram and see photos.

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/oneseagroveplace

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I gave them a great neighbor smile a while back, after Hurricane Ivan (I think) came through and ripped out the public walkovers in that area, One Seagrove Place set a fine example of a neighbor and allowed non-guests and non-owners to use there walkover. :clap_1: They do have some great views of the Gulf too.