1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc Ongoing Construction, etc

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Andrew543, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Andrew543

Andrew543 Beach Comber

Are there any threads where people discuss current and/or planned construction projects -specifically the bigger things. I'm interested in both the "noise disturbance" and the "the times they are a-changin" aspects.

I'm trying to remember one or two I'd seen.....Seagrove by the Tom Thumb access and Beachwood Villas?

2. Andrew543

Andrew543 Beach Comber

Does anyone have any current info or updates on ongoing or planned construction projects, especially the bigger things? I'm interested in both the "noise disturbance" and the "the times they are a-changin" aspects.

I'm trying to remember one or two I thought I'd seen.....Seagrove by the Tom Thumb or Beachwood Villas? Or maybe one a bit east of there....?

3. bob bob

bob bob Beach Lover

A recent post on here about a 500 home subdivision north of 98 on Hwy 83. They are wanting to go to 1,000 homes.

4. James Bentwood

James Bentwood Beach Fanatic

There is plenty of commercial going up and yes there is some in Seagrove across from Clay Nursery. Lots of monster houses also.

5. Andrew543

Andrew543 Beach Comber

Ah thank you, I thought so. Any comment on the new construction beachfront by the access I mentioned above? I think it used to be more open there right there, but as of summer I thought a building was well underway, and possibly almost finished? Is that the 31 on 30A I was reading about?

6. Jim Tucker

Jim Tucker Beach Fanatic

Here is a thread about it...

For Sale - New Development - Thirty One on 30A - 31 Gulf Front Condos Seagrove Beach