• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
That is exceptional, amazing, incredible. Can I buy a signed copy?

:bow::bow::bow::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::bow::bow::bow::clap::clap::clap:

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
So, here we go with the nasty political ads again. Seems like mere facts would be sufficient without making people out to be cartoon/movie villains and all the name calling (monster, satan, etc). Constructive discourse on issues (which we have plenty of) seems like a more mature, adult way to deal with County politics. Even Ms. Hinote, who has plenty of complaints, expressed them as constructively as one can bring such issues to the forefront. Just my opinion.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
FactorFiction,

Why do citizens have to be sugar and spice and all things nice when Cecilia Jones has shown nothing but contempt and disdain for citizens and employees who refuse to do her bidding?

Karma is a funny thing and has a way of coming full circle. Its payback time!

Love the caricatures Bob Hudson. Keep em coming.

The caricatures actually do that spiteful woman more justice than she deserves.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
I stand corrected. It isn't a political ad, at least at this point. Kaydence, I am not espousing sugar and spice and all things nice. Just wishing we could return to more civil rhetoric, in general, not to protect any particular people, but as a reflection of our people as a community and all the way up to our country as a nation. Wishful thinking I suppose.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I stand corrected. It isn't a political ad, at least at this point. Kaydence, I am not espousing sugar and spice and all things nice. Just wishing we could return to more civil rhetoric, in general, not to protect any particular people, but as a reflection of our people as a community and all the way up to our country as a nation. Wishful thinking I suppose.

I tell ya what FactOrFiction...you have a nice little sit down with C. Jones and tell her to be civil...its a 2 way street!

When you have a county commissioner whose husband is stalking county employees making them feel threatened, a county administrator who has had key fobs/codes changed 3 times and someone still has access to back doors that shouldn't, this isn't about being nice anymore. It's time for citizens to stand up and put a stop to this blatantly abusive woman and her husbands antics and take our county back. The gloves are coming off and people have had enough of this crap.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
:lolabove:

Exactly. This has gone on for far too long. You either support these harassed employees or you support the one doing the harassing. Choose.

Its not all Unicorns and Rainbows around here. People are fed up and ready for a :box: