• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
:love:THE SEASIDE ANIMAL RESCUE:love: IN FREEPORT, FLORIDA IS HAVING AN
:clap:OPEN HOUSE "ADOPTION DAY"
this SAT FEB 26TH from 8a.m. to 5p.m.

:DSeaside Rescue Offers NO FEE ADOPTIONS or for a donation. ALL PUPS AND DOGS ARE Healthy, Spayed, Neutered, Vaccinated, Rabies Shot, De-wormed,
Heart Guard and Flea for the next month, and CRATE TRAINED. ALL MUST GO TO "FOREVER HOME", BE INSIDE DOGS, AND MADE
PART OF THE FAMILY!

:DLOCATION: 691 Mallet Bayou Rd, Freeport, Florida 32439

:DDIRECTIONS: Off Hwy 331 South just 2 miles North of the 331 Bay Bridge and about 2 miles South of State Rd 20 (15 miles South of I-10)
Mallet Bayou is on the West Side of 331 South across from a thrift store called Valu Mart. Go 1/2 mile thru several curves, after a sharp left curve, the house is on the Left Side with two driveways and is gated/fenced. Please PARK ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND GO TO THE 2ND DRIVEWAY GATE.

:dunno:PLEASE PHONE/TXT (850) 797-0526 if no one is out there to let you in. We will be showing pups and dogs in the Front so we are keeping the gates closed.

:love:Thanks so much and please come out and show your support. We are also looking for Foster Homes, a temporary and commendable way to help your community. We can provide all
food, crates if needed, meds if needed, etc.... All you have to do is give them a sweet loving home and we will network the pup/dog for a new forever home. :roll:

:lolabove:***PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS EVENT*** :lolabove:

:wave:Thank You!

:love:Seaside Animal Rescue:love:

Last edited:
How did your adoptions go today Danielle...hope you had many of them!

:love:THE SEASIDE ANIMAL RESCUE:love: IN FREEPORT, FLORIDA IS HAVING AN
:clap:OPEN HOUSE "ADOPTION DAY"
this SAT FEB 26TH from 8a.m. to 5p.m.

:DSeaside Rescue Offers NO FEE ADOPTIONS or for a donation. ALL PUPS AND DOGS ARE Healthy, Spayed, Neutered, Vaccinated, Rabies Shot, De-wormed,
Heart Guard and Flea for the next month, and CRATE TRAINED. ALL MUST GO TO "FOREVER HOME", BE INSIDE DOGS, AND MADE
PART OF THE FAMILY!

:DLOCATION: 691 Mallet Bayou Rd, Freeport, Florida 32439

:DDIRECTIONS: Off Hwy 331 South just 2 miles North of the 331 Bay Bridge and about 2 miles South of State Rd 20 (15 miles South of I-10)
Mallet Bayou is on the West Side of 331 South across from a thrift store called Valu Mart. Go 1/2 mile thru several curves, after a sharp left curve, the house is on the Left Side with two driveways and is gated/fenced. Please PARK ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND GO TO THE 2ND DRIVEWAY GATE.

:dunno:PLEASE PHONE/TXT (850) 797-0526 if no one is out there to let you in. We will be showing pups and dogs in the Front so we are keeping the gates closed.

:love:Thanks so much and please come out and show your support. We are also looking for Foster Homes, a temporary and commendable way to help your community. We can provide all
food, crates if needed, meds if needed, etc.... All you have to do is give them a sweet loving home and we will network the pup/dog for a new forever home. :roll:

:lolabove:***PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS EVENT*** :lolabove:

:wave:Thank You!

:love:Seaside Animal Rescue:love:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
:roll:Yes I am a NO KILL Shelter. I work mostly with the Walton County Animal Shelter pulling as many pups and dogs as I can before their time
is up.

Also I work other jobs and run the shelter out of my private home so I am by Appointment Only and keep all the adoptable pets posted on sowal and craigslist.