• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
IKNOWKEVIN,

From your blog dated Oct 18, 2008, RE: Ocean Reef Condo Auction Results:
-----------------------------------------
The completion of the [Ocean Reef]auction announced and a total of nineteen condominiums had been put under contract.... The final results won't be known for another 45 days. There is usually some fall out of condominium buyers during the condominium documentation review period. Having said that, we could see several more contracts written if the developer chooses to continue offering some of these prices in the coming week.

Please keep in mind that I am getting my sales numbers from the auction sales boards after the auction. These numbers will change as some bidders cancel and others write contracts.

-----------------------------------------

So as of today, what was the outcome of contracts from that auction?

While you're at it, how about reporting on the results of the contracts from the Palazzo and Marina Landing auctions as well.

Thanx.

Last edited:

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
i signed up for that origin at seahaven auction and the auction house must have called me 6 times trying to set up appointments to view them. i couldn't make it. didn't look like a big turnout or very good prices for the auction house

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Last edited:

iknowkevin

Beach Comber
Aug 3, 2008
Shelly, Shelly, Shelly,
Are you gearing up for another conspiracy theory advertising rant? Let me see if I can cover your bases for you. . . I am just going to try and take a stab at this one. Ready . . . Let me know how I do . . .
Ahhhh hem. I am the developer, and/or auction group, and/or listing agent. SOWALGAYBOI and I are in it together and are actually the same person logging in as different users (we can tell this because there were only 14 minutes between our posts). This is a helpless advertising ploy and the goal is to get the viewers of this forum to buy condos at Origin . . .
How was that? Tons of simple issues with the premise that boil down to common sense, but did I cover the bases?

traderx

Beach Fanatic
Mar 25, 2008
This is one confusing thread. :D