• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton

SEPTEMBER FIRED UP FUN!
Open 10am-5pm daily | no reservations needed |bieber fever!
View attachment 17890

ENDLESS SUMMER HANDPRINT PLATTER! Daily 10am-4pm
Bring the kids & we?ll turn their handprints into a platter full of fun fish! Platters just $42 up with kids? names lettered free. No reservations required!
HOLIDAY HAPPINESS! Daily 10am-4pm
We?re painting lots of holiday happiness today at Fired Up! Bring the kids and paint an awesome Halloween pumpkin, a special Christmas ornament, or maybe put baby?s handprints on a platter for the holidays. Just $14 up, no reservations needed!
PIZZA & POTTERY KIDS PARTY! Wednesdays 6-8pm
MOM & DAD GET A NIGHT OUT! Your kids paint a wacky pizza plate and enjoy hot, fresh cheese pizza from Pizza by the Sea. Just $40 per child ages 5-12, please reserve at 850-231-3211 for all the fun!

PAINT ME A STORY - "3 Little Fish & Big Bad Shark? - Saturday 10-11am
Our story time + painting is unique at Fired Up! We?ll share the adventures of 3 amazing fish in an undersea makeover of the ?3 Little Pigs?. Then your kids put a fishy handprint on a tile! Ages 2-7 just $14, please reserve at 850-231-3211 for all the fun!

FIRED UP! PAINT YOUR OWN POTTERY
27 Quincy Circle ? Downtown Seaside
FiredUpSeaside.com ? 850-231-3211

Seaside?s #1 FUN Place!

...did justin bieber paint pottery at fired up in seaside, florida...

Click here for more info: Paint Your Own Pottery | Seaside Florida | Fired Up

Last edited:

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Beach Bimmer - I've been meaning to log in to tell you this story:

My two (very active) boys and I came in this summer to paint plates that we gave to my husband for his birthday. The boys (ages 7 and 4) had a ball. You and your staff were so patient and helpful with them -- and their plates turned out better than I had ever hoped for. The boys spied lots of fun things they would like to come paint and I promised we'd come back this fall or winter to paint something of their choosing! And of course, we'll be back next summer to add to their father's collection!

My oldest recently broke the news to me that if he won the lottery, he (and his future wife) would most likely buy a house in another state. Up 'til now, he's been saying that he always wants to live nearby. So, this was surprising. When I asked him where he would buy a house, his response was "at the beach, but it will be close to FIRED UP and when you come visit, we can go there and paint stuff!"

I think he has his priorities in order!! Thanks for a great experience!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Beach Bimmer - I've been meaning to log in to tell you this story:

My two (very active) boys and I came in this summer to paint plates that we gave to my husband for his birthday. The boys (ages 7 and 4) had a ball. You and your staff were so patient and helpful with them -- and their plates turned out better than I had ever hoped for. The boys spied lots of fun things they would like to come paint and I promised we'd come back this fall or winter to paint something of their choosing! And of course, we'll be back next summer to add to their father's collection!

My oldest recently broke the news to me that if he won the lottery, he (and his future wife) would most likely buy a house in another state. Up 'til now, he's been saying that he always wants to live nearby. So, this was surprising. When I asked him where he would buy a house, his response was "at the beach, but it will be close to FIRED UP and when you come visit, we can go there and paint stuff!"

love this story! wonderful memories at FIRED UP! @ Seaside!

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
When I asked him where he would buy a house, his response was "at the beach, but it will be close to FIRED UP and when you come visit, we can go there and paint stuff!"

Quick, call your SoWal real estate agent - we need to find that youngster a house near Fired Up!

Our goal every day we open the doors at Fired Up is to make it enjoyable and fun when folks paint pottery here. Stories like this remind us how good it feels when we become part of a family memory for two sweet boys like yours!
:love: :love:
Tisthe season, thank you soooo much for sharing this! Much love from Stacy, Jim, Amy, Katie, Carrie and Emily - the Fired Up fun crew!

Last edited: