• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Can I order a chef to pamper me?

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I think this is a great idea...does she get credit for the things we purchase? We need the hosts name in order to order....:dunno:

Beach Crazy

cracker
Aug 19, 2005
Arkansas
Yes, please order under her name, she will get credit. The consultant is her sister in law who lives in Dallas. The name to order under is Angela Curtis. Thanks everybody I know she'll appreciate the business!

Update: Something has happened to the link. Let me find out what is going on. The original link had her name on it.....

Beach Crazy

cracker
Aug 19, 2005
Arkansas
Beach Crazy said:
Yes, please order under her name, she will get credit. The consultant is her sister in law who lives in Dallas. The name to order under is Angela Curtis. Thanks everybody I know she'll appreciate the business!

Update: Something has happened to the link. Let me find out what is going on. The original link had her name on it.....

Yes, this was right.

go to http://www.pamperedchef.biz/denisefiesel?page=product-order-how-to-purchase

Type in Angela Curtis and click submit, then follow the directions. Happy shopping!:clap_1: