• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rambunkscious

Beach Lover
Jan 17, 2007
Raven theys some pipple here who are real estate agents so dont talk so loud about you bein happy bout this real estate crash....they mite not lack it or sumptin.......

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
there's nothing wrong with progress, but sadly the powers that be in this area think progress is tearing down natural charm and the environment in favor of some crappy strip malls or heinously tacky developments mistakenly marketed as "luxury".

too bad there aren't enough experienced community planner, developers and local leadership who understan the real way to make money.

the way things have been done are really sad...i'm so grateful for the real estate crash, hopefully it will prevent any further idiocy.

infrastructure like a good airport, healthcare, services, culture and evacuation routes will actually contribute to the value of the community more.

the stupid little "what should we care what walton county thinks" is a typical byproduct of the "i got mines" ghetto attitude of local developers business people who have not been harbingers of progress but rather lorded over their fuedal terroritories robbing from the communities instead of contributing to them. what makes it worse? the peasants who sucked at the teat of the tyrants believing that stealing from the rich was going to create opportunity for them and build their region.

not too smart bubba. not too smart.

All of us counties should care if the airport is put in Bay County. I think all of us counties truly love bay county and are all glad joe owned the land to give away for the airport. Us counties are sensitive peoples here.

Raven theys some pipple here who are real estate agents so dont talk so loud about you bein happy bout this real estate crash....they mite not lack it or sumptin.......

Actually with all the hicks around here we don't really need an airport, because they don't have anywhere to go. :bang:

raven

Banned
May 14, 2007
no war for oil?:bang:

i know it's not the right forum, but...we were talking about hicks...

presumably you were outraged by the genocide of kurds to facilitate oil deals with the french and russians by hussein, i guess...
oh you mean no WHITE blood for oil and none of YOUR tax money to defend arabs...i see. if american anti-war protesters had any idea how racist they sound. they're so ignorant about world events! you probably think the french opposed us going into iraq because they're compassionate europeans? :)

i disagree perhaps travel is required to get a more rounded worldview for some folks here.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
:welcome:

You are correct this is the wrong thread for that, you would want to start a new one in this [ame="http://sowal.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?f=15"]Forum[/ame].

Also while researching you may want to check out this [ame="http://sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=12861"]thread[/ame] post #10.

:wave:

NE SoWaller

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
I'm new to this whole post thing, but we love coming down to the Gulf/Destin area. Being from Nebraska the only way to fly is NWA and it's horrible and expensive. A new airport might allow for more options for those of us that cannot easily get down here. :bang:

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2007
I'm new to this whole post thing, but we love coming down to the Gulf/Destin area. Being from Nebraska the only way to fly is NWA and it's horrible and expensive. A new airport might allow for more options for those of us that cannot easily get down here. :bang:

Thats what its all about, easier access. Its the people from Panama City not the beach that are fighting it. I grew up over there and they have always fought progress.

pmd8

Beach Lover
Jul 27, 2005
Actually with all the hicks around here we don't really need an airport, because they don't have anywhere to go.

Hmmm, let's see. I've been to Fiji, Costa Rica, Dominica, Aruba, Barbados, US and British Virgin Islands, Belize, Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Switzerland, Japan, the Philippines, Guatemala, Mexico, Greece, Belgium, the Netherlands and Monaco.

I am most definitely, however, a hick if that means one who opposes the new airport. Better that than an arriviste who supports the airport.

Last edited: