• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kookey

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Freeport, FL
Hey y'all! This Saturday, beginning around 730p, the girls of the PC Roller Derby have their first 'bout and hopefully are gonna kick some a$$!!! Newfangled Theory is going to be playing at halftime and during breaks, and possibly at the end! Come out and support your local roller derby AND your local musicians!! Get your tickets at the door, or online... www.pcrollerderby.com

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I've been hearing about this and have seen a few clips on the local news. I have to go see this.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
How much are tickets? I cannot find purchasing online info under the events section. I get a blank page.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
That's what I'm wondering. Where is the Skate Factory? I guess they think their audience will be hip people who know the location of the Skate Factory.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Awsome thanks! I may have to go dust off the skates, and tighten the trucks. Anybody else remember zingers? I think thats what the wheels were called.

I NEVER could skate. It is my mortal weakness. :D:roll:

However the roller derby sounds like it would be funn to go see.

Kookey

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Freeport, FL
The Roller Derby is well worth the $10 at the door and the drive to PC!! These girls practice really hard and take it very seriously!! You should really come!! And you can hear great local music!!! AND, usually they sell beer (profits benefit the Roller Derby team)!!! Come out and support your Local Roller Derby Girls and your Local Musicians!!!! C-ya there!!!