• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

drsvelte

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Sandestin & Red Stick
Friday I'm making a favorite dish of our family: linguine with shrimp and asparagus in a pancetta cream sauce. :D Does anyone know where I might find pancetta in SoWal?? I couldn't find any at the Publix at Grand Boulevard.

While getting the shrimp at Shrimper's, I found some really nice black mussels. So tonite we'll make some steamed mussels in a garlicky wine and butter sauce. :D

They also had a few good looking pompano. If they have some on Saturday, I'll pick up a couple and make Galatoire's Pompano Napoleon.

Friday I'm making a favorite dish of our family: linguine with shrimp and asparagus in a pancetta cream sauce. :D Does anyone know where I might find pancetta in SoWal?? I couldn't find any at the Publix at Grand Boulevard.

While getting the shrimp at Shrimper's, I found some really nice black mussels. So tonite we'll make some steamed mussels in a garlicky wine and butter sauce. :D

They also had a few good looking pompano. If they have some on Saturday, I'll pick up a couple and make Galatoire's Pompano Napoleon.

In the past I have seen Pancetta at Publix. They slice it at the deli counter I believe.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Definitely ask at Publix, but if that fails you can try (shudder) Fresh Market.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
The Publix deli has both imported and domestic pancetta. I like the domestic a lot, it's much better than you'd expect.