• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P6030005.JPG

See you there, along with a whole herd (not implying weight as in cattle) of SoWallers. I think you guys need to do some shout outs, Bud.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I hope those Ramblers are ready for the SoWallers!!! :clap_1: Make sure they get sowalled good. Y'all take pics, okay?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
I hope those Ramblers are ready for the SoWallers!!! :clap_1: Make sure they get sowalled good. Y'all take pics, okay?
I think you have it reversed. The Ramblers are definitely ready -- always are. The question is whether or not those SoWallers are ready for the Ramblers. ;-) I think Red Rocket could take on all the SoWallers by himself. Add the rest of the Waco Ramblers and look out! :lol:

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com
:eek: what a reputation to live up to. :eek:
i will be in my finest form barring any tropical interference and i give my word that the rocket's red glare will light up the night and be matched only by the fire of the ramblers. i'll tear every last string off my guitar if that's what the party requires. bring your dancing feet and get ready to waco the night away.

let's make this night legendery with pics of everybody dancing when we sing "take off your clothes."
love you all
rocket:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Make something happen and maybe you'll get some ink. :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
redrocket said:
:eek: what a reputation to live up to. :eek:
i will be in my finest form barring any tropical interference and i give my word that the rocket's red glare will light up the night and be matched only by the fire of the ramblers. i'll tear every last string off my guitar if that's what the party requires. bring your dancing feet and get ready to waco the night away.

let's make this night legendery with pics of everybody dancing when we sing "take off your clothes."
love you all
rocket:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Just make sure that you guys don't run out of strings this time. Maybe tune down a full note. :rotfl:

As for the dancing during the song "take off your clothes," I thought the purpose of the song was to get people naked. :dunno::lol:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
kurt said:
I have found that SoWal stickers can cover privates in a pinch and are easily removed without so much as a whimper. :lol:

Care to elaborate on this kurt? :dunno: