• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
what's up with Pandora's at Grayton Beach, sign says closed for repairs. My buddy that works there say the decision was kind of sudden, I sure do love the outside bar and grayt entertainment. I thought it was one of those places that you could count on to always be there, It seems to have become mostly a cocktail crowd.... whassup?

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
I hate that. I love the Prime Rib and the Ribs. But I really like the bone-in rib eye over Tommy's open pit. Best meat along 30-A. Everything else taste like a restaurant around here.

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Maybe they were "cleaning" the grill again? Last time that happened they had to close for repairs for a while.

gib ycnan

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2006
I hope Bobby can work something out or we may have to find another local bar that plays music before 9 or 10:00.:dunno:

Any suggestions??

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Update:

Apparently they will be closed until further notice after 39 critical citations from the health department. :yikes:

You can look it up on www.myfloridalicense.com. The first occurance was 12/03/07 and a warning was issued. Today they were given an extension.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
WoW!:blink::eek:

27 non-critical violations and 39 Critical Violations! :puke:

Want to see the violations? >>>clicky<<<

[SIZE=-1] Critical. Observed potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Approximately 1/2 lb. of cooked crawfish discarded. Observed at 60 degrees farienheit.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Critical. Cold holding equipment incapable of maintaining potentially hazardous food at proper temperatures. Observed reach in coolers behind cook line at 58 and 60 degrees farienheit. Small bag of crawfish thrown away. Approximately 1/2 lb.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Critical. Observed bread reused for making breadcrumbs/croutons in walk in cooler.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Critical. Observed garlic butter in reach in cooler being re-used.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Critical. Observed mold buildup inside ice bin, and dead bugs on door of the machine.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Critical. Observed buildup of slime on soda dispensing nozzles behind far end of bar.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Critical. Observed expired Food Manager Certification, Robert H. Irving, CFM expired 6/15/04.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Critical. Employee training provided by unapproved instuctor.Robert Irving adminstered employees training while his certifications were expired.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]***********

There are also some silly ones like:

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Critical. Observed hand wash sink used for purpose other than washing hands, straws in bottom of sink in bar. (unless they reuse drinking straws)

Ruh, Roe, Raggy!

[/SIZE]

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Grody to the max on a few of those. The "slime" and "bugs" ones are gonna make it tough to go back. I'm only halfway through the list BRB.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Dont just gross out on this list. I just checked out several local restaraunts and they all have something you will not want to see.:yikes:

Go ahead, try it....