• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Ok. New favorite thing in Sowal. We took Paradise Taxi ALL freakin' weekend. These guys were amazing. And it's dirt cheap. Our driver would show up when the bar was closing to pick us up. It's like a chauffer service. If Diddy could roll in these cars we know he would. I totally reccommend them. Their cards are everywhere. EmeraldCoastDave hauled my tired, hungover self to the airport today and we just had a blast.

So now you know who to use when you get down to da beach and start partaying too much. :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I can't tell you how happy this makes me...ask Jfunn. PT ROCKS!!!! And so do you funn gulls for using them!

emeraldcoastdav

Beach Fanatic
Apr 4, 2006
Thanks for the good words!
Look for our new cars on the road now.
The 1963 Checker is hunter green with more ornate chrome. Looks like an old Mercedes but much larger.
The 1981 pearl white Checker with a brown soft top, dark tent windows, and an unusual fancy interior. Looks like a Rolls Royce without the large grill.
Enjoy the ride and the improved service.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
JC said:
How much do they charge & how long was your wait?
I think it's like $3.50 a person then what is it a mile Dave? It's not bad when you split it up. Not bad at all. We didn't wait longer than 15 minutes. Which by the time you gather everyone...they're waiting for you!

emeraldcoastdav

Beach Fanatic
Apr 4, 2006
I hate to refer to another site but look at our current line up on 30astyle.com
Click on the Paradise Taxi logo.
I am not positive but this may be the largest collection of Checkers in the southeast.
We are starting to get a lot of requests for wedding escape vehicles. I offer this site to choose which car or cars you choose to use.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
emeraldcoastdav said:
I hate to refer to another site but look at our current line up on 30astyle.com
Click on the Paradise Taxi logo.
I am not positive but this may be the largest collection of Checkers in the southeast.
We are starting to get a lot of requests for wedding escape vehicles. I offer this site to choose which car or cars you choose to use.

Loved it Dave. I only have one question. Do you have any SoWal.com stickers on the cabs? :lol:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Dave! I know what you should do. Other than retake pictures with the funns crawling all over the hood of the car Tawny Kitaen style. You should give all the funs an extra n. :clap_1: