• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello!

My name is Douglas and I have lived on the shores of Eastern Lake for two years now. I am a single father of an amazing 9 year old princess named Imygyn. I have traveled much in my life and I have finally found the spot I want to put down roots! This area is just pure magic and its beauty often leaves me stunned. I love canoing and fishing on the lake and exploring the nature trails behind my condo. I have only recently found this website and I think its a treasure trove of info for locals and tourist alike! I look forward to making some friends here... :)

Regards,
Douglas

Samuelsgran

Beach Lover
May 11, 2009
South Al
:D
Hello!

My name is Douglas and I have lived on the shores of Eastern Lake for two years now. I am a single father of an amazing 9 year old princess named Imygyn. I have traveled much in my life and I have finally found the spot I want to put down roots! This area is just pure magic and its beauty often leaves me stunned. I love canoing and fishing on the lake and exploring the nature trails behind my condo. I have only recently found this website and I think its a treasure trove of info for locals and tourist alike! I look forward to making some friends here... :)

Regards,
Douglas
welcome :D