• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

michellet

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2012
Hello!

I am currently a full time real estate assistant looking for a part time job (10-15 hours).

I will do just about anything, but looking more specifically to do one of the following (nights and/or weekends);

•Baby sitting
•Jewelry making - I specialize in Wrap Bracelet's; using beads with healing properties.
•House cleaning
•Dog Sitting
•House sitting

I love to learn new skills, so you're looking for some help in the evenings or on the weekends, please inquire!

Compensation is negotiable. I also barter!

Thanks,

Michelle Taylor

fmpriest

Beach Comber
Sep 6, 2009
Are you still seeking PT employment?

Hello!

I am currently a full time real estate assistant looking for a part time job (10-15 hours).

I will do just about anything, but looking more specifically to do one of the following (nights and/or weekends);

•Baby sitting
•Jewelry making - I specialize in Wrap Bracelet's; using beads with healing properties.
•House cleaning
•Dog Sitting
•House sitting

I love to learn new skills, so you're looking for some help in the evenings or on the weekends, please inquire!

Compensation is negotiable. I also barter!

Thanks,

Michelle Taylor

:roll:

fmpriest

Beach Comber
Sep 6, 2009
I have a PT weekend position open in a home furnishing store. Please let me know if you are interested and I'll give you my contact information.