• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30AMOM

Beach Crab
Dec 26, 2015
Busy family looking for some extra help for Spring / Summer. Hours would be 2-5 daily, with some nights and weekends. Responsibilities would include Babysitting 2 kids after school (6/9 years old) assisting with homework, driving to activities if necessary, light housekeeping, some family/ business errands. The idea candidate would be responsible, fun and great with kids. an early education background would be an added bonus. We also have 2 cats, so no allergies.
Background check and clean driving record required.

Saylor Ennis

Beach Crab
Mar 26, 2019
Louisiana
Hey,
My name’s Saylor Ennis and I’m interested in nannying for this upcoming Summer. I’m from Louisiana and go to LSU where I’m a part of Kappa Delta sorority. I’m very firmiliar with the Santa Rosa Beach area from multiple vacations and beach trips. I’ve had tons of experience with children from nannying for different families to working at Camps and even traveling with families. If you’re interested in hiring a live-in nanny for the Summer that can provide transportion please contact me. I can also provide recommendation letters and contacts if needed. My number is 985-630-9718 and email is saysayennis@gmail.com.