• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JACKIE O.

Beach Crab
Nov 18, 2016
santa rosa beach, fl
Hello. My husband and I recently moved here from Baton Rouge, LA and we are looking for a PT Nanny to help with our stay at home 3 1/2 year old daughter and 15 month old son. Days are flexible. Pay based on experience and abilities. Also much be comfortable with dogs.
I work in healthcare and my clinic is open every day of the week. Ideally, we would love someone who is young and energetic and enjoys doing crafts, playing dress-up, singing, and dancing with the kids. Both kids love being outside and we try to do outdoor activities as often as possible. We can work around school schedules and are very flexible. Our nannies become part of the family and are more than just a babysitter in our household.

Josey Linskey

Beach Crab
Nov 28, 2016
30A
Hello. My husband and I recently moved here from Baton Rouge, LA and we are looking for a PT Nanny to help with our stay at home 3 1/2 year old daughter and 15 month old son. Days are flexible. Pay based on experience and abilities. Also much be comfortable with dogs.
I work in healthcare and my clinic is open every day of the week. Ideally, we would love someone who is young and energetic and enjoys doing crafts, playing dress-up, singing, and dancing with the kids. Both kids love being outside and we try to do outdoor activities as often as possible. We can work around school schedules and are very flexible. Our nannies become part of the family and are more than just a babysitter in our household.

Can you please send me your email and I will send a resume. Thank you!
Josey Linskey
joseyalinskey@gmail.com

Maddie Dauzat

Beach Crab
Dec 10, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
I would love to babysit or nanny your children if you are still in need. I am available for the next month. I am a college student and am very outgoing and friendly!

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
Hi Jackie. Here is my resume. Please call me if intetested. Thanks so much!

Brandi

Attachments

• Brandi-Eckman.pdf
    7.2 KB · Views: 85