• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carly Strickland

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
Hi There!

I am in the process of starting a new online company and in need some assistance. It would be great to have some marketing/social media knowledge but not a must.

Must have own computer. Great pay and the opportunity for growth to a full time position.

If interested, please text, 850-737-3186. Thank you!

Sep 15, 2021
Destin, FL
Hello Carly!

I'm interested in the position! I will shoot you a text later today :)

Thank you,
Sarah

Attachments

• Resume_SARAH MOORE.pdf
    56.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Service Industry_Volunteer Work.pdf
    259.8 KB · Views: 3

Lori_stovall

Beach Comber
Sep 5, 2021
Beaches of south Walton
Hi There!

I am in the process of starting a new online company and in need some assistance. It would be great to have some marketing/social media knowledge but not a must.

Must have own computer. Great pay and the opportunity for growth to a full time position.

If interested, please text, 850-737-3186. Thank you!
Hi, I hold a marketing degree and currently work for Vacasa in Seagrove beach. I’m also the mother of one son- whose attending Auburn University currently, in a fraternity, and keeps me busy working- in order to keep him in school and enjoying those infamous college years! I would work both jobs if you would agree. I have 2 full days off and would spend those two full days plus several hours before and after my Vacasa job also working as your personal assistant. Don’t dare repeat, but I have slow down time at work -with the busy season winding down-so I could use that time there as well to work for you. But id definitely put in 2 full days every week. Plus how many hours needed the other days and nights. I don’t sleep much so I’m positive I can full full part time work with you. Please consider me, I’d love to get back to my passion, marketing!

205-412-6204. Lori Stovall
loristovall@mail.com