• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
ballogo.jpg

The annual benefit for the Seaside Repertory Theatre

Friday, May 4th
7 o'clock
WaterSound Beach Club

Ball Blanc is the major fundraiser for the Seaside Repertory Theatre and the most recent incarnation of what used to be The Emerald Ball. Last year, the event was relocated from Seaside to the exquisite WaterSound Beach Club where it was hosted by the St. Joe Company and sponsored by Dungan-Nequette Architects and Tracery Interiors. The event was such a huge success that the host and sponsors are back in 2007!

On Friday, May 4, guests will dress in white and enjoy dinner and dancing under the stars with musical entertainment provided by the Red Stick Ramblers from Louisiana. As always, the Rep and the Ball Committee have a few surprise tricks up our sleeves including an open bar and dinner buffet created by WaterSound Beach Club Executive Chef Chris Evans. Dress is elegant, not formal, and white is a must.

Individual tickets for the event are $100. Beautifully decorated VIP tables for 8 may be reserved for $1000 and will offer gifts and party favors for guests. The ball will begin at 7pm. Tickets may be reserved by calling 850.231.0733 or by clicking here.

Hey guys, if you would like to attend the event for FREE, please PM me or John R about volunteering for the event. We still need folks to help with set-up earlier in the day, working the actual event, and loading out afterward. We'd love your help!!! Thanks.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
I'd invite you but I don't want to be dumped for the television. :funn:

For the guys who are going, perhaps you could suggest a store where they can purchase white pants?
:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
(Guess what, I now have ANOTHER offer for a free ticket on Saturday. This time I'll have to go.
Side note not a hijack, sweet daughter!)

I'd invite you but I don't want to be dumped for the television. :funn:

For the guys who are going, perhaps you could suggest a store where they can purchase white pants?

Light khaki pants with a white shirt would work.