• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
I have to say this after every visit.....I love Patchouli's!!!! I love the products and the people who own and or work there are just the best......I just look so forward to it every time that I am down....and I discover a new product each time as well....Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they are so generous with samples....a big plus as well......first rate....:D

Patchouli's at Seaside was great. Then when they moved to Gulf Place the inventory went way down and the teenagers that worked there didn't give a darn about customer service. The only reason we went there is because of the awesome ShadowLiner that is difficult to find.

Patchouli's at Rosemary is back to its old standards -- nice inventory and great customer service.:clap:

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
My daughter works at the one in Rosemary Beach. She loves working there and is very interested in the products and the customers. Thanks for the nice words. I will pas them along to her and her coworkers.

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
former Patchouli's

Patchouli's at Seaside was great. Then when they moved to Gulf Place the inventory went way down and the teenagers that worked there didn't give a darn about customer service. The only reason we went there is because of the awesome ShadowLiner that is difficult to find.

Patchouli's at Rosemary is back to its old standards -- nice inventory and great customer service.:clap:

We loved the one at Gulf Place....so easy to just drive, park and get in and out...We always had great help there and hated when they left....but we like the Rosemary one .....just such great stuff....love the hydrating mask......and the scents....:D