• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Dear friends and supporters,

Thank you for your help in making the Canaan Recovery Foundation the success and force for change that it has been for the last three years. Since that day in 2007 when I approached Charlie Earles and a handful of men with the idea, what we began has touched hundreds of lives, bringing many victims of alcoholism/addiction into a new life in recovery. You have been a part of that story and I'm grateful to you.

There has been a change in leadership of the Canaan Recovery Foundation and a new direction is being taken. As a result, Marilyn Stevenson, resident manager at the Path of Grace for the last two years, and I were dismissed from our duties on Dec 31, 2010, by vote of the Board.

I am unsure of the new direction being taken, but I trust that God will guide and prosper the organization that I was privileged to help Him create. Please join me in my prayer that He will smooth this transition and continue to make perfect provision for this mission.

Both Marilyn and I are extremely grateful for the chance we have been provided to help others struggling to find redeemed lives in recovery. Please pray for us as we seek the new directions God has in store for us. I will continue to be available, personally, to help any who need aid or guidance with substance abuse problems or with addicted family members.

I am open to the new direction in which the Lord is calling me and I hope to share it with you as it is revealed to me. In the meantime, if I can assist you in any way, please call me at 850-737-0376 or my home phone 850-880-6523.

Thank you again for the part you have played in my recovery and my Christian walk.

John Broussard
388 Bayou Circle
Freeport FL 32439

PS my new email address will be john.broussard.jb@gmail.com