Paul McDonald - American Idol Top 10 Finallist & Ties to SoWal

Discussion in 'Music and Nightlife' started by Seaside Events, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Seaside Events

Seaside Events Beach Fanatic

A hearty congrats goes out to Paul McDonald the frontman for The Grand Magnolias (formerly Hightide Blues) for making it into the Top 10 on the 10th Season of American Idol. Seaside is the very first place that Paul graced the stage along the Florida Gulf Coast and has done so a number of times over the past few years and we can't be happier for his success and that of The Grand Magnolias (as of yesterday, their album was #3 on the iTunes Rock charts and #48 overall).

While many people may not watch American Idol, we'd ask that you do and help us all vote Paul to the top spot and see him become the American Idol!

Check out some videos of Paul and The Grand Magnolias from their most recent performance during Countdown SEASIDE! our New Year's Eve event on December 31, 2010!

Remember keep voting for Paul and help us see our friend win this amazing competition!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
  2. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

Very very exciting! Good luck Paul from SoWal!!

3. Mango

Mango SoWal Insider

I overheard him sing Maggie Mae and I could have sworn it was Rod Stewart until I walked in the room and saw it was this young fella. Good luck to him. Making it this far in the competition is something to be quite proud of.