• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
:rotfl: I love you gulls. So true!

Yep, DD I'm a planner but I can do spontaneous too! I also stress and worry to much. Not sure why I have to have things a certain way before I leave for a week. It's not like it would get done if I stayed! :roll:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
At our age, being able to reach and see our toes well enough to polish requires an advanced yoga pose!!:blink: Reading glasses too!

Bigger toenails would help. I just have the pedi done by the sweet little asian girl, tip her big and enjoy. I hate doing my toes myself. They never look as good. Of course since I really can't see them anyway, it shouldn't matter. :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:rotfl: I love you gulls. So true!

Yep, DD I'm a planner but I can do spontaneous too! I also stress and worry to much. Not sure why I have to have things a certain way before I leave for a week. It's not like it would get done if I stayed! :roll:

You and I are gonna get along great!

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Yeow!! :eek:

OL--you're a planner, aren't you? Me, I just fly by the seat of my pants!! I'm sure you'll find the perfect color for your trip. I tried that polishing in the car last year, and was not successful. Of course, I can't see more than three inches in front of my face, and with all this fat, it's hard to get my toes close enough to see!! :eek:

At our age, being able to reach and see our toes well enough to polish requires an advanced yoga pose!!:blink: Reading glasses too!

:lolabove: I was trying to polish my toenails the other night, and thought "why can't I rest my chin on my knees anymore. :dunno: And who would have thought that you couldn't paint your fingernails without reading glasses.:bang:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
:lolabove: I was trying to polish my toenails the other night, and thought "why can't I rest my chin on my knees anymore. :dunno: And who would have thought that you couldn't paint your fingernails without reading glasses.:bang:

That's me all the way...:sosad:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Okay, just got home from Beauty Warehouse $30 later. I could have just about got a pedi for that but now I have 2 new pretty colors and some ridge filler.

I have to report on the new color I bought that I love. I had no idea it was $12.50 until after I bought it. :blush: I'm such a bargain shopper that paying $7.50 is usually my limit. But this is OPI Designer Series with Diamond Dust. OOOH AHHHH :D It's called DS Desire and it's a really pretty sparkly bronze color. But now I can't decide to go with the Peruby-ruby or this. :dunno: Such hard decisions. :D

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Okay, just got home from Beauty Warehouse $30 later. I could have just about got a pedi for that but now I have 2 new pretty colors and some ridge filler.

I have to report on the new color I bought that I love. I had no idea it was $12.50 until after I bought it. :blush: I'm such a bargain shopper that paying $7.50 is usually my limit. But this is OPI Designer Series with Diamond Dust. OOOH AHHHH :D It's called DS Desire and it's a really pretty sparkly bronze color. But now I can't decide to go with the Peruby-ruby or this. :dunno: Such hard decisions. :D

Go with the bronze and of course, take pictures.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

You'll make the right one...I have faith in you!
I always get new stuff for the beach....new polish, new hair stuff, new clothes, etc. Then, I always end up wearing the same old crap I wear every year. If I don't start on SoWell though, I won't be able to wear that same old crap! :eek:

I had a pedicure today. Easter egg colors (same as Paula's eggs): orange, then blue (wonder why?:funn: ), followed by hot pink, light green, and purple. No yellow - I only have 5 fingers per hand and 5 toes per foot. :rotfl:

OOPS! That means I'll have to do my hair, shave my legs, and wear makeup at the beach since I've blown my cover (or does everyone paint their nails these colors at Easter as I have done for 10 years?:dunno: )

:rotfl:

Oh, I also had a haircut and new highlights! Orange and blue. Just kidding.

Last edited:

NewfieGirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 22, 2007
Greenville,SC
I had a pedicure today. Easter egg colors (same as Paula's eggs): orange, then blue (wonder why?:funn: ), followed by hot pink, light green, and purple. No yellow - I only have 5 fingers per hand and 5 toes per foot. :rotfl:

OOPS! That means I'll have to do my hair, shave my legs, and wear makeup at the beach since I've blown my cover (or does everyone paint their nails these colors at Easter as I have done for 10 years?:dunno: )

:rotfl:

Oh, I also had a haircut and new highlights! Orange and blue. Just kidding.
Post pics, please! :D