Pet Sitter accepting new clients

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by hippiechick, Jan 13, 2016.

1. hippiechick

hippiechick Beach Fanatic

I am now taking new clients. If you need an experienced Pet Sitter, with 25 years Pet sitting, and 15 years as Veterinary Hospital Manager/ Head Vet Tech, then give me a call. My own Pet Sitter left the area recently and it has been hard to find a reliable replacement. So I am offering my service as a very experienced Pet Sitter. My medical Veterinary training and extensive experience in animalcare makes me a highly qualified person to care for your pets. I also have experience with Birds, I own one myself. All my pets are rescues. I have a black lab 100 lb lap dog who is 7. I also have 2 cats and a small Senegal Parrot. I just recently lost my 12 year old diabetic yellow lab. I adopted her as an adult dog knowing not many people want anything but puppies. She was a wonderful dog and I miss her so much. If I can help you let me know.

2. Summer10

Summer10 Beach Lover

H

3. Summer10

Summer10 Beach Lover

Hi I need someone to watch my guinea pig for a few weeks in their home. It's an unusual request but we don't have anyone to care for her. Her name is Piggy and she is really sweet. If you are willing to take her in please call Terry at 856 278 5670

4. hippiechick

I am so sorry I wish I could help you but I have a dog and 2 cats so keeping a Guinea for a few weeks would not provide a safe enough enviorment for it.

5. Summer10

Summer10 Beach Lover

Ok thx

6. FL Dawg

FL Dawg Beach Fanatic

Where do tou live and what are your rates

7. hippiechick

I live in Seagrove. My rates vary depending on what your individual needs are. You are welcome to call me
    to discuss at 850-687-0044.

8. cmendez

cmendez Beach Comber

Hello. My name is Cynthia and I have 2 bostons, Finnigan (1 year) and Griswald (2 years). I need to board them from 9/22 to 9/26. Please give me a call at 850-687-3088. Thank you for your time