• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bchmamas_fav

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2007
Grayton Beach
I currently have 4 snakes that I'm trying to sell...

1 Albino Black Rat Snake
1 Leucitic Black Rat Snake
1 Ball Python
1 Coastal Carpet Python.

...I find that no matter what kind of detail I go into when posting ads, I still come up fruitless in my attempts to find them new owners. So if you're interested, send me an email!
I'll send pics, give more information, and answer any questions you may have.

As a general overview...all snakes are proven male. All are incredibly tame, being held multiple times a week by all ages and sexes. All eat frozen/thawed food items. AND all are extremely beautiful in their own regard..coloration on some of them is exquisite.

Cuddly Poodles? ...no. However, they're rewarding animals to have as pets and raise to their full potential.

Any questions, email: Utah9110@gmail.com or ring me at 850.543.2581, my name's Matt.

:) cheers.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
have you tried pet stores? I had two pythons before we moved here but couldn't bring them and i gave them to the local pet store. just an idea if you can't sell them. good luck! :wave:

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
So sorry to hear that you are getting rid of you're pets! I know that you love them. I have a friend from the store that I know may be interested in them. He has several as well and is always talking about them. Give him a call...Chef Paul at Enzo's restaurant...267-3003, or stop by to talk with him on your way home from school. xxoo LQ