• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anna_vdb

Beach Crab
Feb 12, 2014
Publix at Santa Rosa Beach is now hiring for a part-time pharmacy technician

Job duties include interpreting prescriptions, simple math calculations, inventory control, and providing premier customer service.

Because this job has such an impact on the health and wellness of others, you must be able to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.

Preferred skills include: computer proficiency, eagerness to learn, ability to run a register, basic math skills and a high standard of customer service.

The minimum qualifications for the position of Pharmacy Technician are:

·must be at least 18 years of age
·must satisfy the requirements for an active, valid pharmacy technician registration or license, as required by the pharmacy board in the state in which the technician operates

Contact me via DM and apply at Publix at South Walton!

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
Sep 28, 2012
I would love to apply for this position however I am wondering what the amount of hours per week are required. I have 15 years experience in the medical field and can provide excellent patient/customer care skills and references. If you are interested please provide the amount of hours per week required. Thank you.