• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
http://www.sowal.com/photos-041228.html

db_DSC_77381.jpg

A

Anonymous

The pix are great, but unless you are here, one can't truly appreciate how it has been this week.

A new rumor: Perpiscasity is coming down, and condos are going up.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Peerless said:

Nooooo, don't let them do it! That's one of my favorite things about Seaside...Before long there will be nothing left to do, except sit at your condo (not that that's a bad thing :) )

I'm still contemplating coming down today....is Perscipacity closed this week? What is there to do this week for a 7 & 9 yr old? Is the gulf too cold to swim in?

Peerless said:
The pix are great, but unless you are here, one can't truly appreciate how it has been this week.

Heard that one back in the summer. Said the developer sold the Seaside lots for $50,000 or so in the begining and most of the money was made on the resales. Now it's his turn to make BIG money and the south side of 30A property is just to valuable. That's a shame. Love that place.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Yes, the rumor is fairly old, and includes Bud and Alley's, in addition to Perpiscasity. Just a rumor??? -- I don't have a clue. Living here, I have grown accustomed to seldomly being surprised, but never shocked.

A

Anonymous

Any recent pics of Eastern Lake or Dalton Sub-Division KURT ?
Mike Ca. :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I am always up and down the beach, so if you ever need a digital snapshot, just ask and I will eventually get around to capturing the moment.

Happy New Year!