Photos - Big Redfish Lake - Oct 21 2005

Discussion in 'All About SoWal' started by Smiling JOe, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

2. Sunny Daze

Sunny Daze Beach Lover

:clap_1: Bravo, bravo! You have a wonderful eye! Thanks for sharing.

3. Mermaid

Mermaid picky

Fantastic photos and very much appreciated. It's only 47 degrees here and raw and rainy to boot. It warmed me up looking at those glorious sunsets! :clap_1:

4. Beach Runner

Beach Runner beats on hood

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
    Honey, you need to move down South! I married a guy from Madison, WI, and he's spoiled down here near the ATL - the weather and I have converted him. He would NEVER consider moving north of ATL, and actually that's a little cool for moi.

5. Mermaid

Mermaid picky

BR, you don't need to tell me about it. We lived for ten years in Marietta--my two children were born at Northside Hospital--and I know all about wonderful Southern weather. What I wouldn't give for a Georgia winter!

I have the feeling that when our daughter goes off to college in a year and half, we're going to be making lots of little trips down to 30-A. Can't wait. I look at Smiling JOe's and Kurts photos and it makes me wish I could just go Poof! and materialize down to the beach. :razz:

6. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty Meow

You are so magical, I am surprised you can't do that!!!!

SJ...thanks for the awesome photos. I know what lengths you went to in order to capture them. Gag, gag, aim, focus, shoot!!!

7. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Well, I was doing other things and the photos were just a simple click, while I was there. ;-) You can certainly add a cough, cough, and sneeze X 1,000 to the gag, gag. I feel 100% better today. Fortunately, I was not nailed by the Poison Plane. They should paint a skull and crossbones symbol on that beast.

8. aquaticbiology

aquaticbiology fishlips

what a wonderful idea! if somebody were to tag it with the poison symbol!

and if people saw the tag they'd find out what it was and public outcry might just stop the spraying!

you have also nailed the name for the airplane - well done!

9. SoWalSally

SoWalSally Beach Fanatic

How about the "Enola Spray"?

10. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Yes, and the Chamber of Commerce and Tourists Development Council should have photos of the Poison Plane on their brochures. If they wanted to stop the Poison Plane, all it would take is a threat of publishing the photos of the Poison Plane on the cover of the brochures given to tourist. I may start up my own real publication of the local happs and hand them out til we get some action. I wonder if the Tom Thumb will let me give them out at their locations. I may get hauled to jail, so again, I need a back-up plan for someone to stay in my house and feed the dogs. Anyone?

Now who has captured a photo of those Poison Planes? I need a few good shots (photos).

11. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

What the heck is "Enola Spray"? Are you referencing the "Enola Gay," which was the name of one of the B-29 bombers in WWII, used to drop the atomic bomb, named Little Boy, on Hiroshima? If so, I think you are spot on.

Pehaps you may be thinking of "Ebola Spray?" Which is probably much worse than the poison, but like Little Boy, it sounds more pleasant than its actual devistation.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
  12. aquaticbiology

aquaticbiology fishlips

nope, you nailed it already - there could be only one thing referenced by the 'poison plane'

go get 'em, tiger