• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
I just wanted to say something here, because I couldn't see a place to comment on sowal's main page under the photos that exist there.

Moon Creek Studios and Kurt produce exceptionally phenominal images. They are crisp, clean, poignant, well-timed images taken from well thought out angles with well chosen equipment.

I particularly enjoyed the new one of the silhouetted kiddies jumping on the beach. The sun was perfectly held behind each child and though their smiles are silhoetted and hidden from plain view, we all can feel their expressions. Their body language tells it all. Even the little things... the sand, frozen in time, having been kicked up by playful feet, adds dimension to the picture.

And a scroll down the sowal main page brings other exquisitely prepared photos to view. The one of the Seaside tower enclosed by the eerie darkness of storm clouds is a favorite of mine.

I thank Moon Creek Studios for sharing such gems with us. We see and marvel at 30A with our eyes, but these images help us to retain the moments and reflect on them in ways that are timeless. And Kurt's images capture things in ways many of us may never have quite noticed. Photography, like pianting, is an art. And Kurt, apparently, quite the artist.

Thanks Kurt.

Last edited:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Oh, I so agree. Stunning, beautiful, stark, funny...Kurt gets it all. Thanks again for sharing!

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
The one with the girl doing a gymnastic leap is stunning. It is my favorite. Note the position of her hands. The leap is perfect and the sun in the backround sets the photo off magnificiently. I've often wondered who the girl is. Yes, thanks Kurt, for displaying all your talent.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kurt's pictures remind us why we live here, when sometimes our busy lives make us forget. Of course SoWal.com is a business, but Kurt's pictures are like wonderful gifts to the people that come to the website - thank you!:wave:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
The one with the girl doing a gymnastic leap is stunning. It is my favorite. Note the position of her hands. The leap is perfect and the sun in the backround sets the photo off magnificiently. I've often wondered who the girl is. Yes, thanks Kurt, for displaying all your talent.

my six year old granddaughter who loves gynastics, also loves this photo...when she first saw it, she exclaimed: "Granma, she is jumping over the moon!" frequrently, she wants to know if she can see the girl jumping over the moon again.

Love it!

doGooD

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Mcs

I also am in awe and love the clarity, precision and emotive nature of these photos. Maybe there can be an added feature so we can make comments? But I guess that takes away from the home page effect? Inspiring.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Thanks guys! :love:

I love sharing them. A new format coming soon will allow comments on photos. Hopefully things will settle soon and I'll be posting more photos.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Being a proud sis I should be biased, but Kurt's photos speak for themselves and are magnificant!...I have never doubted Kurt's talents and I have always thought he is the best at capturing the heart and soul of his subjects (no matter what the subject is!)
He does pretty damn good work :D