• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The water is perfect. ;-)

http://www.sowal.com/photos-101005.html

051010-grayton-079.jpg

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
What a nice treat to start the day! My kids are going to go bananas over that stingray. I hope everyone down there gets out and enjoys this beautiful water !!

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
WOW - these are spectacular Thanks so much for sharing - 10 days till I am there enjoying it in person.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I'm all over this!!! The water has made a slow and steady improvement since last week. I do have some questions...where did all the rocks come from? Kids have been building forts with them...and then using their crab nets as guns as they play GI JOe...love watching their ingenuity!! Some of these rocks are very slimey. This next story of nature was a bit disturbing to poor me...yesterday afternoon there were TONS of minnows at the shoreline and some species of larger fish splashing like mad eating them...it went on forever! The girls (me especially) were scooping the minnows up off the beach and tossing them back in the water...unfortunately to probably be eaten. The boys were picking up the stranded minnows and playing catch with them. Ahhh...the differences between the sexes!! So, what was that phenomenon?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
... The boys were picking up the stranded minnows and playing catch with them. Ahhh...the differences between the sexes!! So, what was that phenomenon?

Maybe the boys were preparing for the upcoming Mullet Festival in Florala, where they toss Mullet across the state line. :dunno: