• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:p Happy TAX day. :p

http://www.sowal.com/photos-041505.html

050415-grayton-005.jpg

Shouldn't tax be a 4-letter word? :dunno:

Let's start spelling it taxx.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Re: photos - Grayton Beach & Blue Mountain Beach

It's been a b-e-a-utiful day at the beach for a couple of days and the weekend should be even better.

The winds finally calmed overnight and as you can see the water is already starting to clear up. It's about halfway there.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Re: photos - Grayton Beach & Blue Mountain Beach

kurt said:
It's been a b-e-a-utiful day at the beach for a couple of days and the weekend should be even better.

The winds finally calmed overnight and as you can see the water is already starting to clear up. It's about halfway there.

Great!!! By June 25 it should all be back to normal. :clap_1:

MS Chick

Beach Crab
Apr 15, 2005
Brandon, MS
I'm a FL native transplanted to MS for 18 years. I've never been to Grayton Beach and we are renting a cabin at the state park in May. I understand beach umbrellas and chairs are allowed. Are there umbrella rentals there?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
MS Chick said:
I'm a FL native transplanted to MS for 18 years. I've never been to Grayton Beach and we are renting a cabin at the state park in May. I understand beach umbrellas and chairs are allowed. Are there umbrella rentals there?

:welcome:

Yes there are several businesses here that will set you up. You will have a great time here.

Unfortunately none of them are advertising on our sites so I don't have the numbers handy. I haven't asked any of them to so that's my fault. :bang:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
MS Chick said:

We stayed in cabins a couple years ago and the park provided a beach umbrella with each cabin. Ask them if they're still doing that. They were having a problem with them disappearing so may not provide them anymore.