• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Photos from Oct 01 2005

PA010002.JPG

Western Lake

P9300004.JPG

Access at Ed Walline Park

P9300001.JPG

Crazy Clouds over Santa Rosa Beach Club

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Smiling JOe said:
Photos from Oct 01 2005

PA010002.JPG

Western Lake

P9300004.JPG

Access at Ed Walline Park

P9300001.JPG

Crazy Clouds over Santa Rosa Beach Club

Thanks for the great pics! We both forgot our cameras this trip.:doh: We tried taking shots of the beautiful sunset yesterday with our camera phones. Loses something in the translation though. Oh well, I guess I'll just suffer through about 30 more of those terrible sunset-moonrises this month.

It's a tough job. I'll do my best to endure it.:sosad:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Oh well, I guess I'll just suffer through about 30 more of those terrible sunset-moonrises this month.

It's a tough job. I'll do my best to endure it.:sosad:[/QUOTE]

I know you are working hard on behalf of those of us that weren't brave enough to come down in October :lolabove: ! We appreciate your sacrifice!

Seriously- I hope the red tide will be going away soon and everyone can be back on the beach taking pictures and posting reports!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
jdarg said:
Oh well, I guess I'll just suffer through about 30 more of those terrible sunset-moonrises this month.

It's a tough job. I'll do my best to endure it.:sosad:

I know you are working hard on behalf of those of us that weren't brave enough to come down in October :lolabove: ! We appreciate your sacrifice!

Seriously- I hope the red tide will be going away soon and everyone can be back on the beach taking pictures and posting reports![/QUOTE]

We walked over for a while this a.m. I got a slight tickle at the back of my throat. My husband almost coughed up a lung. The water is a little ucky looking. Still looked good to me.