1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Photos of Dalton Subdivision (Seagrove)

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone has pics of Dalton subdivision or Eastern Lake area, please post or let me know where I can see, THANKS !

2. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Where is Dalton S/D? What do you want the subject of the photo to be? The Lake, or houses, or what? Be a bit more specific than ...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Daton Subdivision is 30a east. We stayed on williams St at palmetto cottage. I would like a picture of Williams St south of Center st off of 30a, i heard there has been alot of growth on that steet, including houses being built. I would love to seee the growth on Williams st. near Eastern Lake before we return in the spring. We are 3000 miles from Seagrove! Thank you Smiling Joe in advance!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JustEast of Garrett realty! Weast bank of Eastern Lake

5. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Be patient, and I will try to get you some pics. I've been out of the country for a few days, and have a bit of catching up to do before I can get to it. I may be able to work it into my calendar on Thur. If not then, it will be next week.

Hang in there.

6. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

By the way, you heard correctly regarding the building in that area, esp, south of Eastern Lake Rd. Many of the houses that were under construction during the summer of 2004, are now complete, and there is still much building to the north of Eastern Lake Rd. It seems like I remember a small development on the books to be located between Center St and 30A. I just cannot accurately remember. It was probably just a builder/ developer buying and building on several contiguous lots.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you smilingjoe, We stayed on that street of williams St. in "palmetto cottage" and heard they are building alot on that street. <y family is interested in seeing. I am very patient as you are doing me a great favor !
    Thank You so much.

8. Kathryn

Kathryn Beach Comber

I am very familiar with the location to which you are referring:

As you go East on 30-A, past Cafe 30-A and Beach Java, Eastern Lake Road splits off to the right just behind Abbott Realty. (the yellow building that now has a trailer next to it)
    Continue on Eastern Lake Rd one block and the lots on either side are called Heritage Dunes and will be non-rental homes.($$$)
    Continue past Summer's Edge neighborhood and Dalton S/d is on the right (south) across from Brown, William and May Streets. It is a small S/D with 8 lots or so. They built a small pool house last year and finished the brick pavers for the circular street last week. Mr. May owned a lot of land in the area at one time and is involved with this small S/D.
    There are also several homes being built south of 30-A but north of Eastern Lake Rd. Great Area! :D

9. RiverOtter

RiverOtter got any pics?

Are the lots in Dalton S/D for sale? If so, anyone know a price? We drove around that street last summer & wondered why there were no houses yet (if it's the one I'm thinking of)

10. Kathryn

Kathryn Beach Comber

In this area, new developments usually sell while still in the planning phases. By the time the infra-structure is built, you can bet the lots have already been sold. I believe there are lots for 're-sale' in the S/D about $700-800 and up. There is a lot with a Coldwell Realty sign that is one back from the gulf that I think is on the MLS for 1.2 M.

And so it goes .......

11. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Pictures are posted but under the wrong header, sorry.
    They are posted under the subject "Photos - 12/28/04
    "
    Check them out.

12. RiverOtter

RiverOtter got any pics?

It's all about who ya know :wink:

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe,
    Thank You SO much for the photos! They are great! :lol:

14. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

I wasn't really paying attention today, but when I drove by, I saw the sign posted by the County for a Small Scale Amendment. I think it was on the SW corner of Gulf St. and 30-A. This would be north of Center St. I also noticed that next to Dalton s/d, on Brown St. there is a lot for sale for under $400K. It appears that it has been subdived from the "parent lot," so it will probably be very small. I think that street is zoned 8 units per acre, even though most lots are 1/4 acre. This one is probably 1/8 acre. Hope this is not too much info. I have not had my beer which helps me to relax.

15. kurt

kurt Admin Staff Member

Hope you are relaxed now. :lol:

I saw that lot listed for $379k. It looks like somebody was going to get a good deal. Even though it was about 60X60 and was a little crowded. It backs up to Summer's Edge on the Northeast side. Probably already sold. There are a few others near it for around $500k. Most of the lots South of 30-A are well more than that.

16. Garner

Garner Beach Fanatic

I just checked MLS and it's still active -

Garner

17. kurt

kurt Admin Staff Member

Which means little these days. Probably had 3 offers within 24 hours.