• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
A

Anonymous

If anyone has pics of Dalton subdivision or Eastern Lake area, please post or let me know where I can see, THANKS !

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Where is Dalton S/D? What do you want the subject of the photo to be? The Lake, or houses, or what? Be a bit more specific than ...
pics of Dalton subdivision or Eastern Lake area

A

Anonymous

Smiling JOe said:
Where is Dalton S/D? What do you want the subject of the photo to be? The Lake, or houses, or what? Be a bit more specific than ...
Daton Subdivision is 30a east. We stayed on williams St at palmetto cottage. I would like a picture of Williams St south of Center st off of 30a, i heard there has been alot of growth on that steet, including houses being built. I would love to seee the growth on Williams st. near Eastern Lake before we return in the spring. We are 3000 miles from Seagrove! Thank you Smiling Joe in advance!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
Smiling JOe said:
Daton Subdivision is 30a east. We stayed on williams St at palmetto cottage. I would like a picture of Williams St south of Center st off of 30a, i heard there has been alot of growth on that steet, including houses being built. I would love to seee the growth on Williams st. near Eastern Lake before we return in the spring. We are 3000 miles from Seagrove! Thank you Smiling Joe in advance!
JustEast of Garrett realty! Weast bank of Eastern Lake

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Be patient, and I will try to get you some pics. I've been out of the country for a few days, and have a bit of catching up to do before I can get to it. I may be able to work it into my calendar on Thur. If not then, it will be next week.

Hang in there.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Williams St south of Center st off of 30a, i heard there has been alot of growth on that steet, including houses being built.
By the way, you heard correctly regarding the building in that area, esp, south of Eastern Lake Rd. Many of the houses that were under construction during the summer of 2004, are now complete, and there is still much building to the north of Eastern Lake Rd. It seems like I remember a small development on the books to be located between Center St and 30A. I just cannot accurately remember. It was probably just a builder/ developer buying and building on several contiguous lots.

A

Anonymous

Smiling JOe said:
Williams St south of Center st off of 30a, i heard there has been alot of growth on that steet, including houses being built.
By the way, you heard correctly regarding the building in that area, esp, south of Eastern Lake Rd. Many of the houses that were under construction during the summer of 2004, are now complete, and there is still much building to the north of Eastern Lake Rd. It seems like I remember a small development on the books to be located between Center St and 30A. I just cannot accurately remember. It was probably just a builder/ developer buying and building on several contiguous lots.

Thank you smilingjoe, We stayed on that street of williams St. in "palmetto cottage" and heard they are building alot on that street. <y family is interested in seeing. I am very patient as you are doing me a great favor !
Thank You so much.

Kathryn

Beach Comber
I am very familiar with the location to which you are referring:

As you go East on 30-A, past Cafe 30-A and Beach Java, Eastern Lake Road splits off to the right just behind Abbott Realty. (the yellow building that now has a trailer next to it)
Continue on Eastern Lake Rd one block and the lots on either side are called Heritage Dunes and will be non-rental homes.($$$)
Continue past Summer's Edge neighborhood and Dalton S/d is on the right (south) across from Brown, William and May Streets. It is a small S/D with 8 lots or so. They built a small pool house last year and finished the brick pavers for the circular street last week. Mr. May owned a lot of land in the area at one time and is involved with this small S/D.
There are also several homes being built south of 30-A but north of Eastern Lake Rd. Great Area! :D

Kathryn

Beach Comber
In this area, new developments usually sell while still in the planning phases. By the time the infra-structure is built, you can bet the lots have already been sold. I believe there are lots for 're-sale' in the S/D about $700-800 and up. There is a lot with a Coldwell Realty sign that is one back from the gulf that I think is on the MLS for 1.2 M.

And so it goes .......