• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The photos are located in the "photo gallery" under Smiling JOe's album. Since I do not know how to link to them in this post, I guess you will just have to sign up as a member in order to see them. "just do it"

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
Smiling JOe said:
The photos are located in the "photo gallery" under Smiling JOe's album. Since I do not know how to link to them in this post, I guess you will just have to sign up as a member in order to see them. "just do it"

Nice job SJ, I enjoy seeing your photos! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Thanks. One day I may find my camera hand book and read a few pages to see how I can take better photos. I often get frustrated not knowing what to do to the camera in order to change the settings to shoot different types of subjects.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Thank you for the great pictures.....love the footprints in the sand,ahhhhh, I wish I was there :love:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
More photos taken and posted today. Go to photo gallery, then Smiling JOe's album. To enlarge them, double click on the photos. Some photos can be enlarged more than once.