• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:wink:

http://www.sowal.com/photos-042305.html

050424-seaside-066.jpg

seaside gal

Beach Comber
Jul 31, 2005
St.Louis
Great photo, this brings back old memories. I got to see the president up close and personal with my brother in law at this location. We waited 5 hours but were two of the choosen few who got to be at the site where President Bush shook hands! Great SeaSide Kodac Moment! :bow:

Suncat

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2005
Tennessee
seaside gal said:
Great photo, this brings back old memories. I got to see the president up close and personal with my brother in law at this location. We waited 5 hours but were two of the choosen few who got to be at the site where President Bush shook hands! Great SeaSide Kodac Moment! :bow:

When and why was W at Pickles? :dunno:

Suncat

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2005
Tennessee
seaside gal said:

Or was it George H.W.? :dunno:

Cheeseburger in Paradise? Cold dark beer?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It was W. I heard he needed one of those bottles of Pickle Juice, so that is why he took the bus tour.