• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
http://www.sowal.com/photos-040905.html

What a spectacular weekend in SoWal. The water is still very cold, only the kids are enjoying it. The water has been very muddy for over a week or so from all the storms and wave action. Surf has been up and high winds nearly every day for the last few days after the fronts moved through last week. Every coastal dune lake with an outflow to the Gulf is open from the heavy rains.

A lot of Spring breakers here, especially from Georgia. Quite a few Redfish being caught off the beach.

050324-hilton-012.jpg

Last edited:

Wu

Beach Comber
Mar 2, 2005
Re: A few Spring photos - 4/9/05

:cool: :clap_1:

BeachDreamer

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2005
The Peaceful Piney Woods.

Gorgeous shots, Kurt! I love one taken from underneath the Seaside beach walkover tower. The colors are amazing.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Thanks! I figure that tower is a monument to Robert Davis. Or, maybe "symbol" would be a more proper term. Hmmmm. :dunno:

Sea Star

Beach Lover
Nov 17, 2004
Knoxville, TN

Which Hilton does the house belong to? I hope not Paris! Gorgeous photos Kurt! Thanks.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Sea Star said:
Which Hilton does the house belong to? I hope not Paris! Gorgeous photos Kurt! Thanks.

Thanks - Charlie Hilton is a concrete man. Rumor has it that he is building a spaceship for Michael Jackson to return to the mother planet. :lol: