• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P9080010.JPG

From Blue Mtn Beach -public access at CR 83 - Sept 09 2005.

More photos for registered users here.

While I did not get a good shot of it in this photo, there is dry land on that sandbar to the east (left) of where those folks are sitting. You may be able to see it better when you enlarge the panoramic photo.

Last edited:

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
WOW!!!!!! Thanks SJ :clap_1:

Six weeks and counting till I will be there

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Wonderful pictures as usual SJ...I wish I was sitting on that sandbar right now!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
AHHHHH...21 days to go!!! I have been trading emails with Pam Rayburn concerning dog beach permits. She is so quick to reply and so nice and helpful!!! When you live in the BIG city it's nice to have an experience like this! Thanks to Pam!

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Smiling Joe,
I want to personally thank you for all your beautiful photos of the beach, water, sun and sand. I am so homesick for the beach. Even if I'm too busy to check the forums, I at least always check to see what new pictures you may have posted each day. Thanks for making my day ~

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Johnrudy said:
Smiling Joe,
I want to personally thank you for all your beautiful photos of the beach, water, sun and sand. I am so homesick for the beach. Even if I'm too busy to check the forums, I at least always check to see what new pictures you may have posted each day. Thanks for making my day ~

Thanks, I am glad you appreciate them. I am happy to spread a bit of sunshine.:D

You may have noticed the lack of photos lately. The Dog Flies are keeping me away. I am still waiting for the wind to blow from the south.

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Oh SJ you've done it again, thanks so much for these pictures. I haven't gotten to be on all week and was needing to see some uplifting pictures of my favorite place to be :love: .

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Thank you for the new photos. I am soooo happy we are going back to the beach on the 25th!!!!!!!! :lolabove:

lollygal

Beach Fanatic
SJ, what beautiful photos! What was really great was my friend calling me from Rosemary Beach to try and describe how beautiful the water was . . . I told her I knew already from your photos!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: