• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:D

http://www.sowal.com/photos-041605.html

WaterSound Beach is an incredible place. I can't imagine a more beautiful place on the planet.

We used to walk the are many many years ago and always assumed that the property was part of the adjacent Deer Lake State Park. Now we know that most of what we thought was park property (including a nude beach) is St. Joe Land.

St. Joe came up with a detailed plan to develop the property, with residences set well back behind the dunes and an elaborate series of boardwalks to the Gulf.

WaterSound Beach is already the most expensive property in SoWal. I fully expect it to become some of the most expensive property in the country.

050416-watersound-029.jpg

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The problem of the prices being 2/3 a year ago, (actually they were probably 1/2) is that, at that time, they were the most expensive prices around, and many people could not justify "spending that much money." ("It is way overpriced." ; "They must be crazy.")

I wonder if you will be kicking yourself next year saying, "I wish I had bought last year when prices were not nearly as high."