• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Seems like it is getting busy again... :D We have put together several contracts this week and tons of calls. It looks like this market will be ok. I think there are going to be some areas where folks have purchased too high but if they can be patient and wait it out the market will probably come to them. It is hard to stay down too long when you have such beautiful beaches! People simply want to be here...

Bobby J

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
I certainly hope you're right - our business has increased a bit also, but my gut tells me this is just a temporary spike in activity due to the season and volume of vacationing families in the area. I think business will retreat again this Fall and perhaps come back in earnest next Spring or perhaps Fall of '07 - but only if we have a calm storm season this year...

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I think we are back to real Real estate. That past stuff was a fluke. This new stuff is more reality based. The current buyers I have been working with are end users who have been trying to get in this market. The prices are getting back to reality and allowing people to see some value. If you price it right they will come.

andipandi

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2006
Bobby J said:
Seems like it is getting busy again... :D We have put together several contracts this week and tons of calls. It looks like this market will be ok. I think there are going to be some areas where folks have purchased too high but if they can be patient and wait it out the market will probably come to them. It is hard to stay down too long when you have such beautiful beaches! People simply want to be here...

Bobby J

Thanks for a bit of hope. You always seem trustworthy. Sure would like to see folks not be stuck with the prices they paid in the last (Now) almost 3 years and
forfeit all their savings. I begged my husband for years to invest in the area. When we did the bottom fell out and I sure feel guilty.:sosad:

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
Bobby J said:
I think we are back to real Real estate. That past stuff was a fluke. This new stuff is more reality based. The current buyers I have been working with are end users who have been trying to get in this market. The prices are getting back to reality and allowing people to see some value. If you price it right they will come.
I sure hope you're right, Bobby J. With so many agents reading this forum, it's very interesting there aren't more posts to this thread... :dunno:

:scratch:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
andipandi said:
Thanks for a bit of hope. You always seem trustworthy. Sure would like to see folks not be stuck with the prices they paid in the last (Now) almost 3 years and
forfeit all their savings. I begged my husband for years to invest in the area. When we did the bottom fell out and I sure feel guilty.:sosad:

Thanks for your nice words. Try not to feel guilty. Alot of bad news went down last year. It seemed for awhile we could not get a break. Heck! I ran off to Costa Rico I got so fed up. My grandma reminded me that markets do this. No one could have known. Alot of doomsayers seem happy about it but in the end Grandma says it is going to ok. One last thing, Grandma has never been wrong!