• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL (November 20, 2007) ? Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE:SPG), the country?s largest owner, developer and manager of high quality retail real estate, announced another wave of enviable retailers and restaurants coming to Pier Park, a 900,000 square foot retail and entertainment complex located on 93 acres that covers land from Front Beach Road (at the City Pier) to the heavily-traveled Highway 98 (Back Beach Road).
?We?re very pleased to announce these new stores coming to Pier Park,? said Paul Ajdaharian, regional vice president at Simon. ?I think the breadth of the stores and restaurants that we?re announcing here speaks to the great variety that shoppers will find when they come to Pier Park.?
Fish Tales, owned and operated by glass artist Cindy Stephens and her husband Buddy, is a whimsical, unique art gallery representing the finest local art on the Gulf Coast. Fish Tales has two stores in Grayton Beach and Apalachicola and is relocating its Grayton Beach location to Pier Park.
Stephens has been creating, designing and exhibiting her work for over a decade. She is currently a full-time studio artist and creates commissioned glasswork for a variety of community and commercial projects. She works with many different forms of glass ? stained, leaded, beveled, etched, slumped and fused.
Fish Tales will feature Stephens?s unique art glass work including her signature fish mobiles, along with mirrors, mosaics, glass tile, lamps and furniture. Among her most popular pieces are her hand-carved tables with glass inlays.
?We are very delighted to be at Pier Park which is the greatest thing to happen to the Florida Panhandle,? said Cindy Stephens. ?It has been very exciting to watch the project develop over the past months and there is no question that for Fish Tales, this is the place to be.?
Hofbrau Beer Garden is modeled on the famous beer gardens of Munich, Germany. The restaurant at Pier Park will have 233 seats in three distinct sections ? a beer hall and bar (85 seats), a beer garden (80 seats) and a caf?. Five Hofbrau beers will be available on tap.
In addition to beer, Hofbrau will have an authentic German food menu with a delicious assortment of appetizers and nightly entertainment featuring live bands including some from Germany.
Bootleg Barbeque?s feel is ?More Rockabilly Than Hillbilly,? as they serve the best pulled pork, slow smoked ribs and chicken on the Panhandle for lunch and dinner seven days a week. Bootleg Barbeque, a full service restaurant, will be located in the heart of Pier Park directly across from The Grand movie theater.
Bootleg Barbeque, owned and operated by families of the Emerald Coast, are ready to provide for your party of 10 to 210 with many take-home feasts from which to choose.
Massage Envy is a bold concept in therapeutic massage. Massage Envy offers a variety of massages ? from Swedish and deep tissue to sports, reflexology, pregnancy and trigger point massages. The company was created in 2002 on the premise that massages should be relaxing, but also affordable and convenient. Massage Envy makes this possible through a monthly membership plan that enables customers to enjoy massages on a regular basis.
For a monthly fee, members enjoy: one massage, plus additional massages at a discounted cost; family add-on and guest pass opportunities; on-site corporate and in-home massage services; retail and gift certificate discounts; access to 4,000 appointment spots; and portability of membership at Massage Envy clinics nationwide.
With the new location at Pier Park, Massage Envy has 300 open clinics operating in 38 states with an additional 390 clinics sold and in development.
Tilly?s offers the largest selection and assortment of leading brands in the surf, skate, motocross, and California lifestyle to the retail industry. Operating 74 stores throughout California, Arizona, Colorado, Florida and Nevada, the company excels in customer service and appeals to youth, teens and adults alike. Tilly?s motto really explains it all ? at Tilly?s ?If its not here?its not happening.? For more information, please visit its website at www.tillys.com.
These stores join Target, The Grand 16-Plex Theatres, Panera Bread and Longhorn Steakhouse which are already open at Pier Park.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
total store list:

Dillard’s (126,000 sq ft), JCPenney (83,692 sq ft), Target (opened 10/06, 137,000 sq ft), Borders Books and Music, The Grand Movie Theatre (opened 5/07), Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville (only five in the US), The Fresh Market, Old Navy, Long Horn Steakhouse (opened 4/07), Panera Bread (opened 5/07), ULTA Cosmetics Aeropostale, American Eagle, Ann Taylor Loft, Alltel Wireless, Back Porch Seafood House, Bath and Body Works, Beach Scene Bebo’z Gift & Home Collectables, Bootleg BBQ, Brookstone, Buffalo Wild Wings, Camille’s Sidewalk Cafe, Candymaker Candy Stores, Carlyle & Co., Chico’s, Claire’s, Del Sol, Emerald Coast Photography, Fish Tales, Five Guy’s Famous Burgers and Fries, Fresh Produce, GNC, Guglielmo’s Italian Grill, Hofbrau Beer Garden, Irene and Co., Resort Wear and Boutique, Jake at the Beach, Jos. A Bank, Journey’s, Justice Kilwin’s Chocolate, Lane Bryant/Cacique, Lid’s, Marble Slab Creamery, Massage Envy, Merle Norman Cosmetics, New York & Company, No Regrets Stationery and Gift Boutique, Payless Shoes, Perfumania, Quizno’s, Rack Room Shoes, Red Brick Pizza, Reggae J’s, Island Grill, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Smoothie King, Solace Day Spa Salon, Southern Water Outfitters, Starbucks, Sunglass World, SUNSIGHTS by Solstice, Tatoe Tots Children’s Boutique, The Walking Co., Tilly’s, Trader Tom’s Shells and Gifts, Victoria’s Secret, Yankee Candle, Zales Jewelers

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Massage Envy is a bold concept in therapeutic massage. Massage Envy offers a variety of massages ? from Swedish and deep tissue to sports, reflexology, pregnancy and trigger point massages. The company was created in 2002 on the premise that massages should be relaxing, but also affordable and convenient. Massage Envy makes this possible through a monthly membership plan that enables customers to enjoy massages on a regular basis.

:clap::clap::clap:

Can't wait, the owners are real sweet and have been working on this for a while!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I stop by Target on the way to our cottages when I fly into Panama City beach to get things for the cottages (like trash cans, lamps, etc.). That has been nice - not having to travel 20 miles to get things like that. I went to high school with the founder of Yankee Candle (he graduated one year before me).

Anyway, I went to high school with the founder of Yankee Candle that's now going to be at Pier Park (it's everywhere). He's a good guy and definitely deserved his success. He's a community college graduate without a 4 year degree - just a hard-working guy with a mission and good business sense and who always treated people right. I just read that the founder sold out in 1998 for $500 million after he discovered he had cancer (he is still a cancer survivor 15 years later). Pretty good for a nice guy who made home-made candles in a basement and sold them. Now that the company went public, I don't know much about how much influence he still has there, but the place sure has good roots.

Last edited:

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2007
My wife loves Yankee candle. I buy her a $100 gift certificate for one of her Christmas presents every year. That way instead of her feeling guilty every time she wants a $20 candle she can just whip out her card. Heres a good sight if I can make it work. He takes pictures of the progress every week.

http://pcbdaily.com/

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Borders! Squee!

I've got many fond memories of the original one in Ann Arbor- first time I ever was in a book store big enough to have its own escalator.

It'll be the one thing that makes the drive to PCB worth it for me.